Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brush with greatness: watched the Mike Tyson fight with Ricardo Montalban

ttlpkg said:

As far as his respect for Tyson, I kind of felt the same way biteme, but RM said he met him years ago and that Tyson made his way through the crowd to greet him and shook his hand "gentlly, like this" (RC demonstrated the handshake to my friend). Also he said Tyson urged RC's wife to "take good care of this man", so I think he feels there is a personal connection there.

Maybe Tyson's not a total monster. There may be hope for him afterall. It's up to him.

TheStromba said:

He had huge pecs for an old dude. My friend and I used to argue that his pecs were fake.

Yes I was (am) a Star Trek dweeb.

I'm a dweeb for old star trek with william shattner.

And I think his pecs were fake.

Does anyone here remember the name of the ship Kahn and his crew were using as their shelter on that desert planet at the beginning of the film?

TheStromba said:
I did not know he was in a wheelchair. How did he look otherwise ?

He looked very dignified. His hair was impeccable and he commanded respect when he spoke. I was impressed. It was a little off-putting to see that he was wheelchair bound, but the man must be pushing 90.

I am looking forward to the movie the Alamo, I am guessing that he will play the role of General Santa Anna.

The Nature Boy said:

Does anyone here remember the name of the ship Kahn and his crew were using as their shelter on that desert planet at the beginning of the film?

Dear God, you are calling me out on this one. I expect a HUGE amount of karma for this:

The Botany Bay.

Top Bottom