Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brush with greatness: watched the Mike Tyson fight with Ricardo Montalban

vixenbabe said:
How cool- wellll...NOT the part about eating his fries..hehehe

We didn't eat all of his fries, just a weird thing, we dared each other to do it. I went first, then the other three had too. We were of course drinking lots of beer. High fives ensued.

As far as his respect for Tyson, I kind of felt the same way biteme, but RM said he met him years ago and that Tyson made his way through the crowd to greet him and shook his hand "gentlly, like this" (RC demonstrated the handshake to my friend). Also he said Tyson urged RC's wife to "take good care of this man", so I think he feels there is a personal connection there.

It is interesting that he could have stayed in his hotel suite and watched the fight but he chose to come out to a sports bar, wheelchair bound and all, to watch the fight with a crowd. Too bad it wasn't a longer lasting affair.

5502875.jpg

"Buried alive...buried aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive."

Khan was the shit. The absolute shit.

You shoulda got an autograph man. :)

I WILL AVENGE YOU !

RM is really the shit. He also played Kahn in one of the original Star Trek episodes in the 60's.

He had huge pecs for an old dude. My friend and I used to argue that his pecs were fake.

Yes I was (am) a Star Trek dweeb.

I did not know he was in a wheelchair. How did he look otherwise ?

Top Bottom