Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brush with greatness: watched the Mike Tyson fight with Ricardo Montalban

Longhorn85

I guess he is in town filming a movie about the Alamo. My buds and I were moved up to a table right in front of the big screen at the crowded sports bar we were at. He was seated right at the center of the big table.

He was concerned that I wasn't comfortable in my seat because his wheelchair was against the wall behind me. A very gracious man and quite the Tyson fan. He spoke highly of him as a person.

He hardly touched his fries, after he left my buddies and I had a few of them. :)

How cool- wellll...NOT the part about eating his fries..hehehe

Small world huh?

Fight last 45 seconds...???

ttlpkg said:
I guess he is in town filming a movie about the Alamo. My buds and I were moved up to a table right in front of the big screen at the crowded sports bar we were at. He was seated right at the center of the big table.

He was concerned that I wasn't comfortable in my seat because his wheelchair was against the wall behind me. A very gracious man and quite the Tyson fan. He spoke highly of him as a person.

He hardly touched his fries, after he left my buddies and I had a few of them. :)

He spoke highly of Tyson as a person? He must have too many brain cells missing. Tyson is a piece of shit.

I have no idea who he is, except you guys were like super bad for eating a handicapped man's fries. Especially the part about waiting until he left.

:)

He is Rico Suave with all that rich Corinthian leather.

I have no idea what cable station is running old "Fantasy Island" reruns.

If you are really curious, watch the movie Star Trek II, the Wrath of Khan. He's Khan.

Top Bottom