Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Broncos, Chargers fans... take yer pwning and STFU...(mm,Lestat)

juiceddreadlocks said:
Maybe with Ed Mcaffrey and an ''in his prime'' Elway, even then it would have been questionable.

If Bowe can keep drawing some coverage opposite Tony G, maybe the Chiefs mediocre O-line can start getting more seams for Larry J. We're really missing Will Shields and Willie Roaf. The Chiefs O line circa 2004... teh amazing.

KC has a mediocre quarterback, terrible receivers, and a very suspect o line. you guys used to have one of the greatest lines in the league.

TG and LJ can't do it all by themselves.. easy to stack 8 in the box when you know what the outcome is.

not to mention your defense is average at best.

they need to draft a stud #1 WR....but by then TG might be too old anyways

calveless wonder said:
KC has a mediocre quarterback, terrible receivers, and a very suspect o line. you guys used to have one of the greatest lines in the league.

TG and LJ can't do it all by themselves.. easy to stack 8 in the box when you know what the outcome is.

not to mention your defense is average at best.

they need to draft a stud #1 WR....but by then TG might be too old anyways

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2007/04/28/rd_1_chiefs_draft_wr_dwayne_bowe2/

Dwayne Bowe is the real deal, he's been proving it all season. The O line seems to be the deal breaker right now...

We'll continue pwning the AFC west though. Eff the donkeys. Bowe will keep defenses honest more and more as the season goes on. I wish Willie Roaf would come out of retirement, we could use a left tackle.

juiceddreadlocks said:
http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2007/04/28/rd_1_chiefs_draft_wr_dwayne_bowe2/

Dwayne Bowe is the real deal, he's been proving it all season. The O line seems to be the deal breaker right now...

We'll continue pwning the AFC west though. Eff the donkeys. Bowe will keep defenses honest more and more as the season goes on. I wish Willie Roaf would come out of retirement, we could use a left tackle.

Hahahaha, you owned who, the chargers? they are worse than the raiders.

mountain muscle said:
Hahahaha, you owned who, the chargers? they are worse than the raiders.
babydoll, go take out your frustration about your beloved donkeys... maybe jerk one of your dogs off?

As Cutler matures, he reminds me of a young Elway, good scrambler, helluva arm. Yes they lost to Indy, without a very big offensive weapon and their best tackler. If you noticed, Indy was picking them apart with crossing patterns about 8-9 yards deep. If Lynch was there, that may have been shut down. He's a really good coverage LB.

KC will lose two to the Broncs this year. I see the Broncos going to the playoffs, 9-6 with KC 8-8, SD 7-9, and the Raiders 7-9. Really weak div this year.

juiceddreadlocks said:
1. Favre likes teh dudes
2. John Lynch likes teh animals
3. Did you see the forecast for Summit County for the next week?

1. The Pack is 4-0, so suck it.
2. I don't care.
3. Nope, haven't seen it. What's it lookin' like? I'm going freakin' insane waiting for snowboard season to open up...

:beer:

juiceddreadlocks said:
babydoll, go take out your frustration about your beloved donkeys... maybe jerk one of your dogs off?

You keep that up and I will write a love letter to your ex, in your name, begging to get back with her.

Top Bottom