Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

20,000 from Lestat

I feel honored to be mentioned on this thread.

congrats lestat, and will do with pics of college hotties.

Lestat said:
Jaded: you had a post on here but I guess you deleted it.

Sorry I missed you. i would have said:

jaded - you are an intelligent girl, good looking, and seem to be fun. I'd like to know what the real story is behind you and Jersey.. have you met... is this relationship real? I only question it because of his "questionable" history with other EF women.

Oops, I responded to this on your other thread - the one telling me you added a dedication to me - but forgot to say anything here. :rolleyes: Thanks for including me in the dedication. Happy 20,000 posts (and many, many more to come) :rose:

jaded said:
Oops, I responded to this on your other thread - the one telling me you added a dedication to me - but forgot to say anything here. :rolleyes: Thanks for including me in the dedication. Happy 20,000 posts (and many, many more to come) :rose:
Thanks.

I wish you'd share more about whatever the deal is with JA... at the very least, have you met?

I feel left out :( Jk bro, but 20,000! Fuck! I've been here over 5 years and most peple don't even know who I am.

Congrats anyhow bro!

hardrock said:
I feel left out :( Jk bro, but 20,000! Fuck! I've been here over 5 years and most peple don't even know who I am.

Congrats anyhow bro!
Sorry bro, my mistake. You're definitely one of the homies.

Top Bottom