Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Broncos, Chargers fans... take yer pwning and STFU...(mm,Lestat)

juiceddreadlocks

rebuilding, getting there
Platinum
BRONCOS_CHIEFS_FOOTBALL_MOO9_t600.JPG

Champ and Dre... more like chump and geigh.

mountain muscle said:
how is kc doing this year? yeah, now you stfu or I will sick my dogs on your.
I'll take 2-2 and ready to donkey stomp the donkeys for $500 Alex. I'm fixin to get a Weimer pup...

juiceddreadlocks said:
I'll take 2-2 and ready to donkey stomp the donkeys for $500 Alex. I'm fixin to get a Weimer pup...

no way in hell will they beat the Broncos.

I am going to be breeding Tyson this year, you may want a boxer pup instead.

I a am going to laugh when SD loses to oakland though.

KC fuckin blows. larry johnson is going to have a shitty year. they barely won the week before

chargers are in tailspin...

broncos lost to a tough indy team...not that big a deal, especially without javon walker. travis henry is a beast, but their receivers are garbage (except javon).
I really can't believe that dre bly and champ couldn't shut down JUST reggie wayne.

javon walker + rod smith 3 years younger would have been lethal

calveless wonder said:
KC fuckin blows. larry johnson is going to have a shitty year. they barely won the week before

broncos lost to a tough indy team...not that big a deal, especially without javon walker. travis henry is a beast, but their receivers are garbage (except javon).
I really can't believe that dre bly and champ couldn't shut down JUST reggie wayne.

Maybe with Ed Mcaffrey and an ''in his prime'' Elway, even then it would have been questionable.

If Bowe can keep drawing some coverage opposite Tony G, maybe the Chiefs mediocre O-line can start getting more seams for Larry J. We're really missing Will Shields and Willie Roaf. The Chiefs O line circa 2004... teh amazing.

calveless wonder said:

You really think that Stokley and Marshall are garbage? WE do need Smith back in the mix though.

calveless wonder said:

Lynch was out too...

:beer:

Top Bottom