Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brock Lesnar

Dude he's missed like an entire level of play (college ball). There's no chance in hell that he's gonna get any real PT and if he does, he's gonna get a rude awakening real quick.

I think you guys are underestimating the skill of Lesner. The man has incredible balance and strength. The only thing I'm curious about is his quickness. I also wonder how much weight he has lost from all the exercise

the only thing he lacks is experience, he is a ncaa heavywieght wrestling champ, so eddie george wouldn't be able run all over his ass. He probably could break eddie georges neck. Playing the run or the pass , takes a lot of instincts learned over years of playing.I doubt there are a lot of NFL players who are clean , so i am guessing he can mask his steriods as well as they can. Ncaa wrestling champ who also ran a 4.7 40 at 290+. The Patriots have also signed a player with similiar creditials and had him on practice squad all last year and expect him to possibly play oline this year. Also I coached football for 5 years, 3 years as head coach of 14 to 15 year olds. If he is a mean as they say he is he can be good situational player, that way he won't have to be as concerned about pass or run as much. Wether the vikes want to spend that much time on him is another thing all together.

green iguana said:
You guys are underestimating the skill it takes to be an nfl player. You think any big guy that comes off the street can lace it up and play for an nfl team? Thats just nuts. The guy will get absolutely owned if he ever even plays a game.

I totoally agree with you but its not like hes playing linebacker or something were you need solid tackling skills and advanced knowledge of whats going in front of you in terms of reading gaps you have to fill and such. If they teach this guy how to stay low and drive lineman back and then throw in a few arm swim moves here and there he may be able to pull it off. Obviously doesnt deserve to be in the NFL though if he needs to learn that stuff.

I highly doubt he can run a 4.7. I also doubt that he will be good but anything is possible. Also for all you know he has skill.

Quite simply if he wasn't showing outstanding speed for his size and obviously great strenght they wouldn't even consider giving him a contract, he would have to be an unbelieveable athlete with outstanding speed to his size , there are a lot of guys who are just strong. I have met a few guys in the gym from the NFL , first off there strenght to size isn't all that impressive in most cases. The guy who signed with new england last year isn't getting owned and they say he could start this year, he was a wrestler and only had high school experience and obviously the vikes think he has something.

What kinda contract did he sign??? Probably nothing to much, I think this is more of a publicity stunt for the Vikings to try and pull in a few more fans, and get another jersey with a name on it that actually sells!!!! I would be extremely shocked seeing Brock get alot of field time...but who knows, whatever happened to that quarterback that the cowboys signed the other year that was a former baseball player??? oh yea....

Top Bottom