Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brett Favre; the bigges white trash

• Thread starter Thread starter Balls of Steel
  • Start date Start date
Funny how the guy who supposedly sucks is the soul reason why the packers won. I beleive their defense still gave up a decent amount of points to the ravens..........so you can bank on that it was Farve who beat the ravens, pure and simple. It doesn't diminish the Ravens, it's just that finally somebody has managed to solve them. I'm sure they'll correct what they were doing wrong..........but I still don't think they have it to go all the way again. Too many other teams have defense's near to or almost as good as baltimore.......but there are a TON better offenses out there.

Look at the stats...........I'm not a Brett Farve fan,what has farve ever done that would make him white trash? You want white trash go look at kerry collins. I'm pretty sure Farve leads the league passing this year, and he has always been one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL.

why did this thread with such trashing of favre like you have a personal vendetta against him? why you calling him white trash? I dont' understand, but maybe you have a good reason... talking about wanting him killed and stuff... what's all that about? He didnt' do nothing to you..

john

Top Bottom