Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brett Favre; the bigges white trash

• Thread starter Thread starter Balls of Steel
  • Start date Start date
originally quoted by Balls of Steel
It was funny last week when the Ravens killed the Titans, none of you had too much to say.

This week the ravens lose, and you have alot to say.

The only person that seems to be saying a lot is you!!!

God it really sucks to lose doesn't it!?!

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

Go Packers!!!

The Nature Boy said:
white trash or not Farve lit up the ravens like a christmas tree.

Damn straight.

Its funny how someone who is "white trash" makes more money in a year than you will ever make in a lifetime BOS.

Patrick Bateman said:

Damn straight.

Its funny how someone who is "white trash" makes more money in a year than you will ever make in a lifetime BOS.

Why did you close whitys thread over on WBB?

You should keep track of the websites you post on, that way when you post as Whity Ford you will know where you posted it.

First off I don't like either the Packers or Ravens....but I am pissed that the Ravens screwed up my bets for the weekend. I've never seen anyone beat the Ravens D like that before, Lewis, who's a god, was invisible and my least favorite player in the NFL, that fat piece of shit Siragusa showed that all he can do is fall on people that run right into him. They almost need to call a time out just so him and Adams can get off the field in time. Also, why is Brian Billick so cocky? He's supposed to be an offensive genius, yet his offence sucks and has for the whole time he's been there. It's the D that's done everything. I've been a Wolverine fan since I was little and I've never been a Grbac fan, he can look so absolutely lost during a game. I don't mean to beat on the Ravens just because they lost and this isn't a attack on BOS either, they'll win their division and go deep in the playoffs again it's just what happens when a team loses....all of their weaknesses become glaringly clear.

Top Bottom