Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brett Favre; the bigges white trash

• Thread starter Thread starter Balls of Steel
  • Start date Start date
B

Balls of Steel

The Ravens D is absolutley pathctic. They are letting the king of white trash, brett favre, and the overrated packers beat them 17-7 at the half. THat is a fucking disgrace to non-white trash and to football fans everywhere.

Bret is a little bitch piece of white trash from mississippi. Fuck him. HE dances like a little pussy and throws his arms in the air after he gets a TD.

How quick we are to forget who led the planet in interceptions over the last 3 years. ANd about who single handledly led his team to an 8-8 record last year.

Who was that guy last year who cried at the press confrence? Real tuff guy he is. He bitched all last year about how his little elbow hurt. Wah, wah, wah.

Brett Favre is a little bitch. I would like to see him dance some more, than Ray Lewis or Peter Boulware will come up and bloddy his little whtie trash mouth.

I dont give a shit who wins, the ravens better take out little bitch boy. Fucking white trash.

Why is favre even in the NFL? Wasnt he a drug addict around 94? If he can play for the packers, than Daryl Strawberry should be able to suit up for the yankees.

Good job Packers, your QB is a druggie.

Elvis grbac out for the year. LOL, now maybe we can actually win a few games this year.

I still want to see somone mess up favre's mouth worse than it already is. Packers still suck..lol...they are worse than the titans.

Favre kicked the Ravens ass all over the place. That's the bottom line.

Also, no one has banned strawberry from playing for the yanks.

Favre didnt do nothing. THe ravens D beat themselves. Watch out, now that we got Elvis the pussy out of there, we will repeat again.

I'd pay more money to go see strawman play ball, than I would to see favre anyday. I have never seen straws dance around the field like a jackass. Ray Lewis should have wiped the smirk off of favre's face.

LOL....he called me a racist. What a moron.

BOS you are such a fucking idiot... the team that is over rated is not from wisconsin... i belive its from your home state... like the bengals proved a few weeks back, that defense is vulnerable, AND NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE BEST EVER!!!!

by the way, nice hit by boulware on green...

and elvis didnt give up 31 points....

Balls of Steel said:
Favre didnt do nothing.

you sure were right on that count.. he didnt not do nothing.. he did something... something very good.

I dont really think the Ravens give a fuck what you all think of them.

But then again, maybe they do.

Wait until the season is over, you all will know who the kings of the NFL are.

It was funny last week when the Ravens killed the Titans, none of you had too much to say.

This week the ravens lose, and you have alot to say.

Top Bottom