Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Breaking News on ESPN Patriots just forfeited the Super Bowl

• Thread starter Thread starter DcupSheepNipples
  • Start date Start date
D

DcupSheepNipples

Cause they are girlie men and are scared of the Panthers!

Made you Patsfans look! You know you got scared like Tom Brady will when he faces the Panthers D-line!

Last edited:
DcupSheepNipples said:

Made you Patsfans look! You know you got scared like Tom Brady will when he faces the Panthers D-line!

You know the world's coming to an end when the panthers receivers start putting up 100 yard games. Seriously..these guys suck.

DcupSheepNipples said:

word up...if the pats had to kick 4 field goals against that shitty indy defense, the panthers are gonna eat them up. ......i dont care what that little emotionless Bill Belichick throws at them.

DcupSheepNipples, what are you going to do when the Pats stomp all over the Panthers? Slit your wrists?

I'm pretty sure the Pats should win, but Im not sure they'll cover a seven point spread though.

I think the Pats should win, but I am taking the Panthers in an upset. 24-20

If i was betting cash I definately take the Cats+7. I seriously doubt the Pats win by more than 7 points.

Sebby said:
DcupSheepNipples, what are you going to do when the Pats stomp all over the Panthers? Slit your wrists?

No! I will just jump off the Bandwagon and root for my real fav team next year as always!

Top Bottom