Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

brady will pass mannings record and put it in the dust this year.

Peyton is a big pussy. Did you see that schmuck on the sideline in the SECOND QUARTER yesterday? Fucker got paid for 16 games, he needs to play them. That's no fair to the Browns who had to earn all their wins. The colts will go out in the first round.

jestro said:
Peyton is a big pussy. Did you see that schmuck on the sideline in the SECOND QUARTER yesterday? Fucker got paid for 16 games, he needs to play them. That's no fair to the Browns who had to earn all their wins. The colts will go out in the first round.
He sat on the side lines for a good reason. I hate manning but I can't blame him in any way. the game meant nothing to them.

rsnoble-im-back said:
I really think Brady and Moss need to be ran thru scanners and make sure that they are human. Wifes a huge Colts fan, thinks they are going to win over the Pats. I have serious doubts. Brady is a class act all the way. Sure wasn't as big a deal when Brady beat the record. It was all the talk when Manning did it. Brady doesn't get near the appreciation that he should. Unreal.

BTW..you ever notice theres something odd about how Brady looks on the field?? Almost looks like a transformer or something? Can't put my finger on it. Part of it could be that weird helmet he has. What is the reason for that?
I thought he looked scared in the last game. He pulled threw though.

Top Bottom