Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

brady will pass mannings record and put it in the dust this year.

calveless wonder said:
i like tom brady alot more than i do payton manning.
that guy has the life

that bumbling tall ass redneck annoys me

i just wish brady didnt play for the pats...

However i'd see to either of those guys without a badass offense line year in and out. both manning and brady have always had amazing protection their entire careers
not always for brady

calveless wonder said:
i like tom brady alot more than i do payton manning.
that guy has the life

that bumbling tall ass redneck annoys me

i just wish brady didnt play for the pats...

However i'd see to either of those guys without a badass offense line year in and out. both manning and brady have always had amazing protection their entire careers

manning would still be something without that protection. He's the one that would audible the defense into fetus position submission...........even with a shitty O line. Yeah, he wouldn't have the records that he does today..............but Brady would be just another gifted QB bouncing from team to team like so many other guys. Unfortunately ALOT of potentially great QB's have had their carreers destroyed by lack of protection, which as a Browns fan means I"m praying every week that Anderson stays as healthy as possible..........and neither Manning nor Brady is going to run away from anybody anytime soon. So it would come down to who's the better field general...............which hands down belongs to Manning. Brady might be slightly more athletic.........but Manning is WAY smarter and will probably coach when he's done.

One of the all time great quarterbacks.. Dude's a surgeon.

he's behind a fucken impenetrable wall.. did he even get sacked today.. manning is still better than him..

Peyton does really throw off people with his audibles and fake signals

I feel brady is a better overall quarterback...he always knows when to get rid of the ball and he rarely ever makes bad reads.

the patriots o line has always been solid....it's a foundation of the belichick/parcells system. they're always in the top 5 in least sacks allowed, but brady really knows how to move in the pocket and with his arm and accuracy he's unstoppable.

Dude, Manning is the Colts offensive coordinator on Sundays...............Brady is a heck of a quarterback, but if he ever gets traded or leaves the Patriots, you will see him come back down to earth. I'm saying that Manning would still do decent because he see's the game the way no other quarterback probably in the history of football has seen. It takes a defensive mastermind like Belichick to get to him. So I would take Peyton over Brady any day because he makes the blitz virtually obsolete. If you Blitz manning you are taking a VERY big risk.........because chances are the play he calls right before time runs out is the one that's going to absolutely RUIN that blitz. You almost have to have a middlelinebacker that is as smart as him and can audible the defense right with him.

calveless wonder said:
Peyton does really throw off people with his audibles and fake signals

I feel brady is a better overall quarterback...he always knows when to get rid of the ball and he rarely ever makes bad reads.

the patriots o line has always been solid....it's a foundation of the belichick/parcells system. they're always in the top 5 in least sacks allowed, but brady really knows how to move in the pocket and with his arm and accuracy he's unstoppable.

Phaded said:
he's behind a fucken impenetrable wall.. did he even get sacked today.. manning is still better than him..
He got sacked all day in the last game. still came out with a win. 16-0 guys and all records broken just like I called it. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Phaded said:
give any qb his oline and they are much better..
This is true. Look how good bledso was with a good o line. Take that away and he sucked big time. Brady dose not fold under pressure though. He still gets it don even when he is on his back half the game.

Top Bottom