Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brady The Mvp? What The Hell?

Skin a bet here and you would have bullets for knee caps.

Cure said:
Well that sucks. You took a 1 to 1 bet so you ended up making $500. I ended up winning $1910 on a $1000 dollar bet on a 14.5 spread. I also bet a teaser where the Patriots had to lose by 20.5 points and i got a 1.20 to 1 ratio. You got screwed!

Game you never did reply to this. Come on enlighten us with your wisdom as to why you didn't make a bet like this and increase your winnings.

So...

So in other words ,it looks like yoiu don't know shit about betting.

Thats why I took the PATRIOTS!!!!!!!YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

!!

DAYS OF THE TANTRIC, If all I had to do was buy extra small suits like you maybe they would fit. Tough when your a huge motherfucker.

I could care less who you think I bet on you dumb piece of cat litter. Your like mind over matter to me, I don't mind because you don't matter.

FUCK THEM RAMS!! YAAAA BABY ITS THE PATSIES!

THANKS!

THANK YOU TANTRIC ONE!

you you are youruh you all all you your your'e you're you areuh a fool boy and a uh sissy wanky boy.

uh, um THANK YOU!

GO PATRIOTS!

Brady should not have gotten the MVP. Mid way through the 4th quarter he had thrown for only 80 something yards. In the entire playoffs the team only scored 3 offensive TD's and he wasn't around for the Pittsburgh one. 1 drive doesn't make an MVP. Lawyer Milloy should have been MVP. He led that defence all day long and his tackling was excellent. It seemed like he was in on every tackle and set the tone for that team. Congrats Pats fans, enjoy. :D

Re: !!

TheGame2001 said:
DAYS OF THE TANTRIC, If all I had to do was buy extra small suits like you maybe they would fit. Tough when your a huge motherfucker.

I could care less who you think I bet on you dumb piece of cat litter. Your like mind over matter to me, I don't mind because you don't matter.

FUCK THEM RAMS!! YAAAA BABY ITS THE PATSIES!

With a name like Adrian and someone who is a loner and hates team sports because he can't be the center of attention I think I have a better understanding of you now. Must have been hell growing up and being jealous of your older brother. Let me ask you something Adrian........ did you ever feel worthy of your dads love. Since
" Tommy is what most parents hope their child will be
and we have never been disappointed in him. We love him too much to express."

The Pats suck and Brady is gay, they shouldn't have been in the game in the first place and the fact that he won the MVP makes me want to puke. He's a one year wonder and the Pats will be sorry that they ever saw him next year. Better Tantric? :D

Top Bottom