Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brady The Mvp? What The Hell?

DAYS OF THE TANTRIC, YOUR A STUPID MOTHERFUCKER. local bookies adjust to how their money is being bet. you stupid piece of yard shit. the line moved because 90% of their bettors were taking the rams.

Actually I don't give a fuck....all I give a fuck about is the 500 bucks I collect Thursday.

Also don't give a fuck whats posted on this board for that matter.

YAAAAAAAAAA 500 BUCKAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!

Well that sucks. You took a 1 to 1 bet so you ended up making $500. I ended up winning $1910 on a $1000 dollar bet on a 14.5 spread. I also bet a teaser where the Patriots had to lose by 20.5 points and i got a 1.20 to 1 ratio. You got screwed!

Cure said:
Well that sucks. You took a 1 to 1 bet so you ended up making $500. I ended up winning $1910 on a $1000 dollar bet on a 14.5 spread. I also bet a teaser where the Patriots had to lose by 20.5 points and i got a 1.20 to 1 ratio. You got screwed!

ROFLMAO

I am would almost be willing to bet that Game didn't even have the $500 to bet. But I don't bet.

Why do you have to have the money to bet? If I had lost I would not have paid this skinny mother fucking bookie anyway. He is about Captain Insano's size so when he came for the money if I lost i'd have simply punched him in the shoulder and made him run home crying.

500 buckaroos faggots! Dig It!

Thanks for the Karma that didn't register........ you know the one where you just put "faggot" in the reply box.

You are doing wonders with yourself.

YOur welcome! I knew it would not register but since I don't give a shit about Karma well it don't much matter. Please gimme bad karma. woo

Re: ....

TheGame2001 said:
Why do you have to have the money to bet? If I had lost I would not have paid this skinny mother fucking bookie anyway. He is about Captain Insano's size so when he came for the money if I lost i'd have simply punched him in the shoulder and made him run home crying.

500 buckaroos faggots! Dig It!

So not only are you a fucking liar, but you are also a fucking welcher too.

Re: Karma

TheGame2001 said:
YOur welcome! I knew it would not register but since I don't give a shit about Karma well it don't much matter. Please gimme bad karma. woo

Well at least you could try to play like a man and put your name on it.

I don't do the karma thing but if I gave you bad karma I would at least have the balls to put my name on it.

Hmmmm liar? Tell the bookie i'm good for it so yes liar.
Welcher? would I have paid him? um no.

Care about you and karma? um no.

Thank You.

Top Bottom