Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brady The Mvp? What The Hell?

TheGame2001

BRADY-MVP? Thats the most ridiculous thing out of the super bowl. Someone on Defense deserved the award or hell give it to the kicker but brady? Brady did not do shit.
The Pats would have blown the rams out with Bledsoe at the helm.
Brady mvp for throwning the ball for 140 yards? ROTFLMAO....

TheGame2001 said:
BRADY-MVP? Thats the most ridiculous thing out of the super bowl. Someone on Defense deserved the award or hell give it to the kicker but brady? Brady did not do shit.
The Pats would have blown the rams out with Bledsoe at the helm.
Brady mvp for throwning the ball for 140 yards? ROTFLMAO....

They should have given it to THOSE DAMN LAWYERS... Lawyer Malloey!!!... and Ty Law... man, those guys made that game worth watching for me. :)

C

dgreen

Hell I hope they are brother. I cast my bet at the last second, 5:15 Sunday afternoon. 500 bucks on the Patriots plus 16 so i'm one happy son of a bitch! Thanks!

Vinatieri would not have kicked that last second field goal if not for Brady marching the team 60 yards down the field against the so-called 3rd best defense in the league with no timeouts and about 1 minute and a half left on the clock. That is why he was named MVP.

All Brady did was lead, AS A ROOKIE, was lead his team downfield and into field goal range with, what 80 seconds left in the game and no timeouts? It was nothing short of Elway'esque.

Why are you still talking about it anyway? I thought football season was over...dumbass. Basketball sucks anyway, it's hockey time!!!

NateDogg

Re: Re: Brady The Mvp? What The Hell?

Days of the Tantric said:

What???

Brady threw a TD pass and led his team on a 60 second 70 yard drive to set up the winning FG. He had no interceptions and kept his team in the game until they had the opportunity to win it. Who do you suggest, on defense, that they give the MVP to?

LAWYER MALLOEY!!!

C

Re: Re: dgreen

Days of the Tantric said:

So you bet completely opposite of the 40 point victory for the Rams that you predicted in another thread? Isn't that convenient.

Where are you betting that game, on Mars? There were no 16's out there anywhere. There were barely any 15's.

I was wondering the same thing. I have tried and tried to give Game the benefit of the doubt but virtually every post he makes he portrays himself as an idiot.

We as a board at Elite must realize that The Game 2001 is probably a valued individual in real life, but on this board the man simply comes off in the most ingenuous fashion I have ever witnessed an adult display.

Let me explain betting to you. There is a VEGAS line which was 14.5 Now when local bookies begin to take bets, see they adjust the spread according to how much money is being wagered on what team. Well the line opened Sunday at 14 with my local book and I was taking the rams.The line moved to 16, HECK i THINK IT Finished at 17 but thats why I switched over to the pats.
Yep its nice being bright enough to see the light and take the pats at the end! 500 bucks baby!

Re: dgreen

TheGame2001 said:
Hell I hope they are brother. I cast my bet at the last second, 5:15 Sunday afternoon. 500 bucks on the Patriots plus 16 so i'm one happy son of a bitch! Thanks!

You are such a pathetic Traitor. I am so glad that "Your team" the Rams lost. what an asshole..hahaha.

Top Bottom