Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boxing: Vargas vs Mosley (2/25/06)

JohnRambo said:
Thats so.. But Vargas is one crazy fuck, and in his anger against Mosley I picutered him KO'ing Mosley, that would have made a perfect end on a pretty good fight
no offense but you know nothing at all about boxing. shane moseley is probably the best light weight boxer of all time. he ko'd his first 30 opponents i believe. it was when he moved up in weight that he lost a few fights. vargas is a pussy bitch who got killed by de la hoya after talking a lot of smack. shane was implicated in balco and was on some type of gear so he is no different from any other boxer as they all take gear my friend. also it is not fixed just too much money and people don't fight with heart, there are exceptions. anger has nothing to do with anything, vargas can hit moseley square on the chin at it will bounce off. you just have to know it like any other sport, vargas is weak chinned and soft on the face whereas moseley has never been cut or knocked down by anthing but a headbutt. its a shame vargas is such a bitch and swole up like that cause it would have been a ko or close.

bruce410 said:
no offense but you know nothing at all about boxing. shane moseley is probably the best light weight boxer of all time. he ko'd his first 30 opponents i believe. it was when he moved up in weight that he lost a few fights. vargas is a pussy bitch who got killed by de la hoya after talking a lot of smack. shane was implicated in balco and was on some type of gear so he is no different from any other boxer as they all take gear my friend. also it is not fixed just too much money and people don't fight with heart, there are exceptions. anger has nothing to do with anything, vargas can hit moseley square on the chin at it will bounce off. you just have to know it like any other sport, vargas is weak chinned and soft on the face whereas moseley has never been cut or knocked down by anthing but a headbutt. its a shame vargas is such a bitch and swole up like that cause it would have been a ko or close.

Yeah and he's called 'Sugar' for a reason.

bruce410 said:

Im not claiming to know alot about boxing, I watch it only for entertainment and gambling-purpose. I never said the game was fixed, I argued that statement.
I know Vargas didnt stand a chance, but as Im always chairing the loosing side I kinda hoped for Vargas to make it an entertaining end(even if it ment hitting the ground), and when the fight was stopped I got a bit disapointed, even though my money was on Mosley.

You clearly know your shit, Im not dinying that. But, I just have to make you see that Im not as stupid as you think. The majority bet on Vargas, I did not. I made good k' on this match..

JohnRambo said:
Im not claiming to know alot about boxing, I watch it only for entertainment and gambling-purpose. I never said the game was fixed, I argued that statement.
I know Vargas didnt stand a chance, but as Im always chairing the loosing side I kinda hoped for Vargas to make it an entertaining end(even if it ment hitting the ground), and when the fight was stopped I got a bit disapointed, even though my money was on Mosley.

You clearly know your shit, Im not dinying that. But, I just have to make you see that Im not as stupid as you think. The majority bet on Vargas, I did not. I made good k' on this match..
sorry to come off like a dick. i just think people tend to forget that moseley was a phenomenal light weight and maybe the best. he lost a few fights and fell off for a bit but is at a much higher class than vargas. moseley has only been moved by a head butt from vernon forrest, no one else could even come close. i know that his fights with winky were not exciting but you must remember that winky dominated Tito Trinidad and is probably the best middle weight around. hopkins dodged him and now jermaine taylor probably will. shane stood head to head with him twice and did pretty well. fernando vargas, argh, just a hot head with a decent punch, no true greatness. boxing gets a bad name because of fighters dodging eachother due to there being so many associations but truly it would be very difficult to fix a fight. now covering up steroids that is another story. vargas and james toney both were called out for there positive tests however, roy jones for example during his popular time came up posi for nandrolone and the fight went on anyway with the test being put under the table. the commision claims it was in ripped fuel which he had used. my ass, this fight was with richard hall, if you are able to find a copy of it on the net you will notice roy's incredible muscles in that fight as well as him being very amped up and crazy. next time there is a big fight just pm me and you will win k i promise. floyd mayweather zab judah is comin up bet on floyd

Top Bottom