Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boxing: Vargas vs Mosley (2/25/06)

i wonder how much vargas got for losing?

Wootoom said:

Salary is set before the match. Not based upon who wins or loses. Based upon who's famous etc.

Mosley, who earned $3 million plus a percentage of the pay-per-view profits, continued to rain shots in the 10th -- mainly right hands -- and Cortez finally stopped the fight at 1:22.

HBO will replay the bout next Saturday (10 p.m. ET) along with the live Miguel Cotto-Gianluca Branco junior welterweight title fight.

Mosley led on two scorecards at the time of the stoppage, but incredibly was behind 86-85 on judge Patricia Jarman's card.

Vargas (26-3), who earned $4 million plus a percentage of the pay-per-view profits, will be $100,000 lighter in the wallet after betting Mosley $100,000 to whomever could score a knockout.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=2345304

Check out his swollen eye in that link.

Wootoom said:

Are ya kiddin me? Im sure Vargas would have won if the fight wasn't stopped, you should rather ask how much the judge was paid.. Well..It was probably right decision to.. My god.. look at the guy..

JohnRambo said:
Are ya kiddin me? Im sure Vargas would have won if the fight wasn't stopped, you should rather ask how much the judge was paid.. Well..It was probably right decision to.. My god.. look at the guy..

Vargas can obviously not see out of that eye. All Mosley would have to do is throw the right hand cause Vargas can't see out of his left.

eat big said:
Vargas can obviously not see out of that eye. All Mosley would have to do is throw the right hand cause Vargas can't see out of his left.

Thats so.. But Vargas is one crazy fuck, and in his anger against Mosley I picutered him KO'ing Mosley, that would have made a perfect end on a pretty good fight

focker cost me 20 large. I'd like to drop kick him in de nutz

Whiskey

Top Bottom