Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boxing: Vargas test positive for Stanozolol

What is so special about winstrol? It seems to be the high profile steroid that all athletes are busted for. Another thing..as far as boxers using steroids. Tommy Morrison who you guys may of remembered from Rocky V, he also fought foreman, ruddock and lewis answered a question for me via email. He had already admitted his use of steroids during his career and he stated that if they had tested while he was fighting that 8 out of the top 10 heavyweights in the world would of tested positive.

I don't understand why this is so hard for people to comprehend..i mean if the average joe nobody uses juice just to simply improve how he looks ect...then you would almost be certain these world class athletes are going to use..ESPECIALLY when there are millions of dollars at stake

Themachine01 said:
I thought that he stated that he would rather die than lose to de la hoya, what the fuck happened to that, that bitch is still alive.

LOL damn still living pussy. What a jackass too, isnt winny water based and easily through you in like 3-5 days???

mikelong23 said:

When he was a junior he weighed about 205-215, still a big fucker but he hasn't really gotten any taller just weight.

yeah he was big back then......i couldnt believe that he was only like 15......he the footage i saw he terrorized this tall white dude from arkansas or something in like 15 seconds the ref stopped the fight!

Another boxer who is a top heavyweight by the name of David Tua uses steroids as well. A couple of years ago he was training at the gym I trained at and he had 2 big bodybuilders helping him with his training. I knew something was up with that and later found out those 2 guys were the ones supplying him with whatever it was he was taking. If you have noticed his body has changed a lot over the last couple of years and this comes as no surprise to me about Vargas.

Dr.Equinstein said:
What is so special about winstrol?

It allows someone to get much stronger, but without the water retention, windedness, extra gained weight, or estrogenic fat deposits that come with other AAS like test and dbol. Its a perfect drug for athletes, particularly ones that maintain a weight class or ones that being lighter and stronger gives them an advantage (sprinting, gymnastics). If you saw the fight you saw how hard Vargas punches. He dazed one of the greatest fighters of all time several out there and Oscar was really mismatched in strength with this guy. The only problem with winny is that although it leaves the system quickly, some of it's metabolites stay around much longer for detection which throws some people off into getting positive tests.

Last edited:
Silverback316 said:
Another boxer who is a top heavyweight by the name of David Tua uses steroids as well. A couple of years ago he was training at the gym I trained at and he had 2 big bodybuilders helping him with his training. I knew something was up with that and later found out those 2 guys were the ones supplying him with whatever it was he was taking. If you have noticed his body has changed a lot over the last couple of years and this comes as no surprise to me about Vargas.

David Tua just got fat. It's true he gained about 20lbs but he used to be a lot leaner.

Top Bottom