Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boxing: Vargas test positive for Stanozolol

2EZ2BRICH

Report: Vargas took steroid!

Fernando Vargas has reportedly failed a post-fight drug test following his loss to Oscar de la Hoya. Vargas was allegedly found with stanozolol, a banned anabolic steroid in his system according to the Las Vegas Review Journal. Luther Mack, chairman of the Nevada Athletic Commission, is quoted as saying Vargas is facing a harsh punishment. A formal complaint will be filed next week.

9/27/2002

who gives a shit if they juice let em, i bet a few of them use it anyway, how do you think mike tyson somehow gained 15-20 pounds before he got whipped

Canuck4 said:
Lol :D
He was on gear and still got his ass kicked.:p
What a loser.

Now that's funny!!!

Oh, Canuck, I changed my handle to this, I used to be Troybday!!!
I see u replied to the "where's my snear" thread. But that's not me no more, it's one of my friends fucking around!!!

he should of hit up some test, deca, and dbol....atleast then he would have won....hehe.

Thats all he would say "Im in the best shape of my life, look at me a Mexican isn't supposed to look like this". So thats how you got so ripped Mr. V and still got your ass kicked. He just talked way too much trash for me.

mikelong23 said:
who gives a shit if they juice let em, i bet a few of them use it anyway, how do you think mike tyson somehow gained 15-20 pounds before he got whipped

i dont know for sure if mike juices but ive seen footage of him when he was in junior competition (he was 15) and he beat the fuck out of everyone and his size was comparable to the size he is now.....no bullshit

projection said:
Thats all he would say "Im in the best shape of my life, look at me a Mexican isn't supposed to look like this". So thats how you got so ripped Mr. V and still got your ass kicked. He just talked way too much trash for me.

Likewise.Vargas is nothing but a thug who tries to intimidate.He got exactly what he had coming to him,both in the ring and out.

Top Bottom