Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boxing day sales...

Went to futureshop about 10 min after they opened at 6 am.

I never waited in any line whatsoever. Found myself a salesperson, got my big screen lcd tv, went through the checkout.

I was in and out in less than 15 min.

c-sharp minor said:
Went to futureshop about 10 min after they opened at 6 am.

I never waited in any line whatsoever. Found myself a salesperson, got my big screen lcd tv, went through the checkout.

I was in and out in less than 15 min.
Dude that is cause you live in Winterpeg who in there right mind would wait in the cold there ;)

COD2 rocks yes

new fuzzy boots worthless without pics..........New thong same way....Pm's r fine to ....Happy new years....

Boxing Day sales are generally a farce. The advertised discounts are highly inflated (i.e. you buy a coat advertised for 50% off and pay $100. So that coat was $200 before Boxing Day? Most times, no........) and only on very select items.

superqt4u2nv said:
Dude that is cause you live in Winterpeg who in there right mind would wait in the cold there ;)

It was a balmy -1 celcius at 6 am, I do believe. :)

People camped out overnight to get their grubby mitts on some of the deals to be had.

Suckers.

The picture in the next day's paper showed people getting trampled when they first opened the doors to the stores.

hehehe.....

bluepeter said:
Boxing Day sales are generally a farce. The advertised discounts are highly inflated (i.e. you buy a coat advertised for 50% off and pay $100. So that coat was $200 before Boxing Day? Most times, no........) and only on very select items.
I bought a coat before boxing day it was $88 50% on boxing day now that is a good deal ;)

What exactly where they boxing up?

Top Bottom