Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boxing day sales...

I bought two pairs of faux fur mittens - mink and leopard.
Pair of slippers with real soles to run outside with...

And a LEATHER storage ottoman.

Grand total 109 buckeroos

velvett said:
I bought two pairs of faux fur mittens - mink and leopard.
Pair of slippers with real soles to run outside with...

And a LEATHER storage ottoman.

Grand total 109 buckeroos
Dam woman good deals!!!

I almost bough faux fur mittens and scarf but thought it might be an over kill since the winter boots are faux fur.

superqt4u2nv said:
Dam woman good deals!!!

I almost bough faux fur mittens and scarf but thought it might be an over kill since the winter boots are faux fur.

OMG it's sick - I had to leave I would have bought stuff just because it was too well priced not to.

The mark up on retail is really scary though...

FYI So I was talking to a customer of mine about Boxing Day sales he is the head IT for a large chain of woman’s clothing stores. Anywho he did confirm my suspensions about this years discounts not being that deep, Told me that market was projecting strong sales with or with out discounts and projections were right had very strong sales with only moderate discounts.

superqt4u2nv said:
FYI So I was talking to a customer of mine about Boxing Day sales he is the head IT for a large chain of woman’s clothing stores. Anywho he did confirm my suspensions about this years discounts not being that deep, Told me that market was projecting strong sales with or with out discounts and projections were right had very strong sales with only moderate discounts.
Yeah, but the entire retail sector has taken a beating over the last few months.

i bought a 60 inch srxd sony grand wega on sale.

Top Bottom