Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bobby Petrino, biggest snake ever?

calveless wonder

I'd say so....

he's right on the chickenshit ladder with Nick Saban.

Bunch of soft, spineless college coaches trying to make the jump to the pros and when they realize they're not very good at what they do on that level, they bail without an OUNCE of intregrity and leave the franchise/players in ruin.

Billy Donovan did the same shit to the orlando magic, although he wasn't so heavily invested.

fuck those guys, i hope their former players knock them out if they see them in the street.

you don't quit on a team with 3 games left in the season, especially one that you tried to completely change "the culture" in.

p.s. (waiting for pick3 to come in this thread and say "no, its in my pants")

He shouldn't have jumped ship like that. But look at the BS he had to deal with. All those fucking prima donna egos

1983 Carroll (GA)

1984 Weber State (GA)

1985-1986 Carroll (OC)

1987-1988 Weber State (WR/TE)

1989 Idaho (QB) Idaho (OC)

1990-1991 Arizona State (QB)

1992-1993 Nevada (OC/QB)

1994 Utah State (OC)

1995-1997 Louisville (OC)

1998 Jacksonville Jaguars (QB)

1999-2000 Jacksonville Jaguars (OC)

2001 Jacksonville Jaguars (OC)

2002 Auburn (OC)

2003-2006 Louisville

2007 Atlanta Falcons

2008-present Arkansas

fuck!

jestro said:
He shouldn't have jumped ship like that. But look at the BS he had to deal with. All those fucking prima donna egos

whatever man, it's the fuckin NFL. These guys are grown men with families getting paid big money, not 18-19 year old kids. You have to treat them with respect, but be THEIR boss at the same time. a 18-20 year old kid really has very little power, but not a guy with a 50 million contract and is a big reason why fans even come to the stadium. You can't come in waiving the big stick and talking down to dudes who have been in the league for 15 years when you haven't done SHIT in the NFL.

That's the first thing people should realize when they make the transition from college to NFL.

BS He had to deal with? Yeah, the whole michael vick thing. Ok...what other member didn't have to deal with that in that organization. Man up, make adjustments. You're getting paid millions. The players tried, he didn't.
There's not alot of superstars in that falcons locker room, especially now. So i don't know how you're going to say that they're "prima donnas"

Vagabino said:
1983 Carroll (GA)

1984 Weber State (GA)

1985-1986 Carroll (OC)

1987-1988 Weber State (WR/TE)

1989 Idaho (QB) Idaho (OC)

1990-1991 Arizona State (QB)

1992-1993 Nevada (OC/QB)

1994 Utah State (OC)

1995-1997 Louisville (OC)

1998 Jacksonville Jaguars (QB)

1999-2000 Jacksonville Jaguars (OC)

2001 Jacksonville Jaguars (OC)

2002 Auburn (OC)

2003-2006 Louisville

2007 Atlanta Falcons

2008-present Arkansas

fuck!

LOL wow...good info. didn't know that

I think just looking at his resume would give a little insight into how this guy views loyalty.

funny with a name like Petrino, italian i'd assume, you'd think loyalty would be of value. Italians/Italian americans are some of the most loyal people you will find

calveless wonder said:
There's not alot of superstars in that falcons locker room, especially now. So i don't know how you're going to say that they're "prima donnas"
Who's the cocksucker who got fined 100,000 for messing with the coach?
So fucking what if they're grown men, they should act like it, and not need to get pampered.

jestro said:
Who's the cocksucker who got fined 100,000 for messing with the coach?
So fucking what if they're grown men, they should act like it, and not need to get pampered.

pretty sure it was d'angelo hall (or as chad johnson calls him, d'angelo fall)

Top Bottom