Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blaq man admits to laziness lol

Since you want to play grammar-Nazi, your entire post is horrible. Giving you the benefit, I know the average IQ south of the Mason-Dixon Line is 70. Therefore, I will overlook your fragments, run-on sentences, and contractions. It is evident they do not teach proper syntax at the fag engineering school you attended. If you are part of the elite down south, then I am wasting my talents up here in the north. I should move down south and be a "carpetbagger," I would be worth millions in a week. Then again, I do not think I would be able to take that repulsive, lazy accent for too long. I know you are not a true Confederate, you are definitely a Scalawag, you would have took the Ironclad Oath in a second. Are you still upset about what Sherman did to your people?? Lolololo.

Lol @ the blanket statements you make. I think the reason for the blanket statements is that you are unable to expound.

Oh, I almost forgot, have a nice Christmas! I am sure your wife will not forget to leave out milf and cookies for Santa.

jesus man it was just his opinion why are you so mad? are you that much of a obama dick rider that you can't stand to see his obvious flaws called out??? this post of your seems exceptionally out of line, and I must ask to prove your creditientals to call out so hard a bro who has proven his...

and honestly i don't think obama is lazy, it's obvious the man is hard working and puts the time in (i just dislike what he works for and against)...and frankly the guy is hella likable/affable...somebody that would be interesting to BS with. his wife on the other hand comes across like a snotty cvnt and the interview just highlighted that...nagging, demanding, bitchy, super mememememememe, i do not like that broad

That is most definitely part of his reasoning.

People sometimes don't recognize the intellectual arrogance in large government. It's built on the core belief that someone else can spend your money better than you can.

They can also run your life better than you with the myriad of laws restricting freedom

Since you want to play grammar-Nazi, your entire post is horrible. Giving you the benefit, I know the average IQ south of the Mason-Dixon Line is 70. Therefore, I will overlook your fragments, run-on sentences, and contractions. It is evident they do not teach proper syntax at the fag engineering school you attended. If you are part of the elite down south, then I am wasting my talents up here in the north. I should move down south and be a "carpetbagger," I would be worth millions in a week. Then again, I do not think I would be able to take that repulsive, lazy accent for too long. I know you are not a true Confederate, you are definitely a Scalawag, you would have took the Ironclad Oath in a second. Are you still upset about what Sherman did to your people?? Lolololo.

Lol @ the blanket statements you make. I think the reason for the blanket statements is that you are unable to expound.

Oh, I almost forgot, have a nice Christmas! I am sure your wife will not forget to leave out milf and cookies for Santa.

I see no fragments, just complete sentences joined with "AND" as a stylistic choice. That's really a run-on sentence. No problem with contractions either.

You might take issue with his hyphenated words. Again, a stylistic choice but not the grammatically correct way to do it.

They can also run your life better than you with the myriad of laws restricting freedom

I agree with that too.

Libertarianism FTMFW.

I used to be a little uncomfortable with the extremism of libertarian positions on foreign policy. But here's an interesting angle: The days of protracted wars with tanks and bombers are done. The real battlefield is economic. If a foreign power can dominate us economically, it doesn't really matter how many nuclear submarines and ICBM missile silos we have. By releasing free enterprise, the libertarian position may prepare us best for the real wars we have to fight.

:faint:

Top Bottom