Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blaq man admits to laziness lol

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
FOX News - Politics - Latest Headlines - Obama Admits Laziness Is His Worst Fault - Page 1 of 2

President Barack Obama admitted in an interview with ABC's Barbara Walters on Friday night that his worst character fault is "laziness."

Asked by Walters to name "the trait you most deplore in yourself," the president -- who was interviewed alongside his wife Michelle -- responded, "laziness."

"You're lazy?" Walters asked.

"You know it's interesting, there is a deep down, underneath all the work I do, I think there's a laziness in me.

"It's probably from, you know, growing up in Hawaii and it's sunny outside, and sitting on the beach," Obama said with a smile.

Asked to name the trait he most dislikes in others, Obama said, "The thing actually that I most dislike is cruelty. I can't stand cruel people."

Michelle added that the thing that bothered her most was when "people aren't willing to compromise."

At another point in the interview, the first lady said that if she died, she would like to be reincarnated as Bo, her Portuguese water dog.

What does everyone else think is his worst trait?

He's an ideologue to the bitter end.

AND

He has no executive experience.

AND

He doesn't understand how the real world works.

AND

He's confident that he has the right idea.

That's what makes him so dangerous. Reality forces every executive to re-aim and re-fire even some of the best-envisioned, best-executed and best-intended programs.

Barry simply won't make those adjustments because he's that sure he's right.

AND

AND

AND

That's what makes him so dangerous. Reality forces every executive to re-aim and re-fire even some of the best-envisioned, best-executed and best-intended programs.

You just dont comprehend his sophisticated message rob. If only he could dumb down his advanced message to us we would all get it.

AND

AND

AND

Since you want to play grammar-Nazi, your entire post is horrible. Giving you the benefit, I know the average IQ south of the Mason-Dixon Line is 70. Therefore, I will overlook your fragments, run-on sentences, and contractions. It is evident they do not teach proper syntax at the fag engineering school you attended. If you are part of the elite down south, then I am wasting my talents up here in the north. I should move down south and be a "carpetbagger," I would be worth millions in a week. Then again, I do not think I would be able to take that repulsive, lazy accent for too long. I know you are not a true Confederate, you are definitely a Scalawag, you would have took the Ironclad Oath in a second. Are you still upset about what Sherman did to your people?? Lolololo.

Lol @ the blanket statements you make. I think the reason for the blanket statements is that you are unable to expound.

Oh, I almost forgot, have a nice Christmas! I am sure your wife will not forget to leave out milf and cookies for Santa.

You just dont comprehend his sophisticated message rob. If only he could dumb down his advanced message to us we would all get it.

That is most definitely part of his reasoning.

People sometimes don't recognize the intellectual arrogance in large government. It's built on the core belief that someone else can spend your money better than you can.

Top Bottom