Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Billions in FEMA fraud (our tax dollars)

cranny

The debit cards FEMA handed out to Katrina "evacuees." Essentially cash, the debit cards could be spent on anything anywhere credit cards were accepted. And "anything" about describes what these poor refugees did with the taxpayer's money. Here's a few things the new report stated.

Over $1 billion in fraud and waste was found in the distribution of federal assistance after hurricanes Katrina and Rita.

The debit cards handed out were used to buy everything from diamond jewelry to a vacation in the Dominican Republic.

The displaced evacuees also bought a $200 bottle of champagne at a Hooters in San Antonio and $300 worth of Girls Gone Wild videos.

$1000 was spent on a divorce lawyer, $600 at a strip club and $400 on other adult products.
Thought you might like to see your hard earned tax dollars at work.

That's just fucked up for all the whining that went on about how GWB & the federal govt didnt' do anythign to help these people.

but yet there are lots full of FEMA trailers sitting, and blue tarps on rooftops (used as a temp roof) of damaged homes still....

fix or help the people that want to rebuild, but the debit card thing should have had restrictions of some sort, or a voucher system set up. (i'm sure some of the victims were already used to that)

i want implants
wheres FEMA?? i need me some implants

Top Bottom