Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Rant.

Scotsman

Long rant, I am already riled up today so it should be a good one.

Let's see where to start..... Oh yeah my gym's new location. Now it looks like any other commercial gym, one big warehouse with too many mirrors, too much overhead lighting, and no equipment flow. Of course while they were spending their fucking fortune on the new location and sissy ass new age fucking bullshit equipment they don't even manage to get new bars that might actually have knurling, or even pick up some new clips that don't slide off the bar. To my new gym I say fuck you. Then there's the problem of the fucking cardio area being rolled into the same open space, so now I have to bear witness to the retarded little cardio bunnys that think that running on a treadmill or stairmaster for three straight hours will make them look awesome. I got some news for you little tramp lift some fucking weights so you have muscle to burn fat with so your sloppy ass doesn't jiggle and your arms don't look like loose whale blubber. To the cardio bunny I say fuck you. Then there's the half pint, five foot nuthin, hundred and nuthin pound dick master wearing a wife beater insize extra small but still fits loose. I'd call those arms pipe cleaners but you'd have to bulk up first. Stop fucking gabbing with the girl who is actually training and lift some weights. Just squat you fucking little pussy. Take off the goddamn weight lifting gloves and get your hands dirty. Put on a t-shirt take off the gold chain and the visor and for fucks sakes pull you frigging pants up. To the scrawny wife beater toting moron I say fuck you. To the city planner who can't comprehend that some day more than two cars an hour will be going down the street, fuck you too. To the dumbass whore who can't see over the steering wheel of her giant suv that daddy bought her to drive to college, I say fuck you, either stop talking on your cell phone and drive or get a smaller car so you can't reek armegedon on the rest of us. To the dumbshit middle aged crisis fuckwad in the sports car driving ten miles an hour under the speed limit I say fuck you. Get a normal car if you want to drive miss daisy, and stop with the fucking combover and the clothes that your kid should be wearing, you are fooling no one old man and highschool is over life isn't about popularity. To all you fucking wannabe gangsta guido mutherfuckers I say fuck you, unbuttoning your shirt to display your birdchest and fur patch is not neccessary. Just because you are italian doesn't mean you can kick anyones ass or anything else so quit say "I'm italian so you know what that means". To all you little wiggers, I say fuck you. You are not black you will never be black, give it up pull your pants up put your hat on straight and learn how to talk to that some employer some day will take pity on your busted ass and give you a job. To you the fucking media telling me that I have to change the way I dress because the metrosexual is in, I say fuck you. I am a man I will dress however I see fit and don't need to look like some eurotrash sissy bitch. If the only way to get chicks is to take fashion advice from five gay guys on tv then I will happily spend the rest of my life alone. If I can't get in somewhere in jeans and a t-shirt, then fuck off you elitist pigs I will piss on your ashes. There doesn't need to be 400 shades of blue so that you can match your goddamn new age bullshit fucking house with your chincy scandinavian furniture that's made in mexico, so you can then put in art deco glass tables with impressionistic art that looks like a paint truck smashed into a canvas factory. Take you fucking hoity toity clothes, car, and house and shove them so far up your ass that your sinuses hurt. To you the male college cheerleader, I say fuck you. If you get on a football field in a uniform you had goddamn better well be in the game. No putting you hand up some disease bearing retarded floozy doesn't make you cool. Go on with you life and forget about ever amounting to anything. You are as useless as tits on a cactus, at least ripleys could make money showing a cactus with tits. Get out of your highschool clique and be a fucking man. And last but not least. Scotsman I say fuck you. Get off your lazy ass and do something with yourself. Live your fucking life and quit being a non-commital fucking pussy. Put some fucking effort into life, lifting, etc. and take advantage of it.

Cheers,
Scotsman

this mutherfucker yesterday, walks up behind me till he's about 6 ft. away and says "i need a spot" and then fuckin' walks away. he did this when my back was turned to him. i was fucking livid. mostly cuz i was setting up to bench. you know, digging in your feet, getting tight to the bench, etc. anyway, he's some new kid in the gym and has brought a habit of watching people lift, then while they are doing their set say" that ain't a lot of weight". i want to hit him in the throat but i just renewed last week. maybe i'll throw barnyard pron in his open gym bag.

Scotsman said:
Then there's the half pint, five foot nuthin, hundred and nuthin pound dick master wearing a wife beater insize extra small but still fits loose. I'd call those arms pipe cleaners but you'd have to bulk up first. Stop fucking gabbing with the girl who is actually training and lift some weights. Just squat you fucking little pussy. Take off the goddamn weight lifting gloves and get your hands dirty. Put on a t-shirt take off the gold chain and the visor and for fucks sakes pull you frigging pants up.

Dude I didn't know you lifted at the same gym as gambino?

TheOak01 said:
tell us ,whats really on your mind bro

Oh that's not all I could go on for quite a bit more right now.

HT- I fucking hate newbie dickwads at the gym, especially those who know nothing of proper gym etiquette.

Becoming- LOL, but I think even Gambino would dwarf a couple of the guys yesterday.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Gym losers... they seem to breed like roaches... i was almost kicked in the head today by Mr. LurchYourBodyToDoPullUps man... he will end up in ICU doing that shit one day...

Top Bottom