Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best fats to supplement?

Vuierop

I’ve read that you’re supposed to get good fats in your diet which isn’t what I’ve always been told especially during the 80s and 90s growing up in America
I’m now in my 60s and I’m trying to get my body in the best shape possible. I’ve had a rough life three divorces and paying a lot of Child Support. Very stressful life and it’s causing me to be in poor shape almost got a heart attack.
My doctor said I need to increase my fats and to start supplementing them can you recommend something?

I’ve read that you’re supposed to get good fats in your diet which isn’t what I’ve always been told especially during the 80s and 90s growing up in America
I’m now in my 60s and I’m trying to get my body in the best shape possible. I’ve had a rough life three divorces and paying a lot of Child Support. Very stressful life and it’s causing me to be in poor shape almost got a heart attack.
My doctor said I need to increase my fats and to start supplementing them can you recommend something?
omega 3 fats are best with fish oil, both are good fats

What was you actually told?

Top Bottom