Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Conference in College Football

Best conference in football

• Big Ten

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Big East

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • ACC

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Pac Ten

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Big 12

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • SEC

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
THIS IS A GIVEN...........SEC!!!

BTW....I NVR DID TELL YOU "FUCK YOU" FOR YOUR EARLIER STUPID ASS COMMENTS.

THAT IS ALL GRASSHOPPER.

YOUR HERO
KAYNE

KAYNE said:
THIS IS A GIVEN...........SEC!!!

BTW....I NVR DID TELL YOU "FUCK YOU" FOR YOUR EARLIER STUPID ASS COMMENTS.

THAT IS ALL GRASSHOPPER.

YOUR HERO
KAYNE

I don't have to say anything here, sport....

Your idiotic posts speak for itself.

I GOT YOUR SPORT RIGHT HERE SPARKY. THE SEC IS STILL THE BEST CONFERENCE IN THE NCAA BITCH.

KAYNE

KAYNE said:
I GOT YOUR SPORT RIGHT HERE SPARKY. THE SEC IS STILL THE BEST CONFERENCE IN THE NCAA BITCH.

KAYNE

Can you say "dominated?"

How about 'in every aspect of the game?'

sport,,,

Andy13 said:

Can you say "dominated?"

How about 'in every aspect of the game?'

sport,,,

MUCH LIKE YOU WOULD BE IF YOU WERE WITHIN RANGE OF ME RIGHT NOW.

SEC!!! SEC!!! SEC!!! SEC!!! SEC!!! SEC!!! SEC!!! SEC!!! SEC!!! SEC!!! SEC!!! SEC!!! SEC!!! SEC!!! SEC!!! SEC!!! SEC!!! SEC!!! SEC!!! SEC!!! SEC!!!

NEED I SAY MORE?

KAYNE

JUST COPIED THIS FROM A WEBSITE...I'LL GET MORE FOR YOU IN A MINUTE.

Everyone knows that the SEC is the most exciting conference in the nation. Tennessee, Georgia, LSU, Mississippi State, and Auburn are all in the top 25 and they all could beat anybody. Tennessee beat UCONN and Mississippi State beat La. Tech. This conference has more national titles than any other conference. Tennessee has won the attendance title more times than any. This conference is awesome.

KAYNE

KAYNE said:
JUST COPIED THIS FROM A WEBSITE...I'LL GET MORE FOR YOU IN A MINUTE.

Everyone knows that the SEC is the most exciting conference in the nation. Tennessee, Georgia, LSU, Mississippi State, and Auburn are all in the top 25 and they all could beat anybody. Tennessee beat UCONN .

KAYNE

We're talking FOOTBALL here, sport..

FROM WHAT I JUST READ...THE SEC HAS MORE CHAMPIONSHIPS IN ALL SPORTS COMBINED SPORT. THEREFORE THEY ARE THE BEST CONFERENCE IT COLLEGE. INCLUDING FOOTBALL. IF YOU WANT JUST FOOTBALL RECORDS, I'M SURE YOU CAN GO TO EACH CONFERENCES PAGE AND FIND OUT. AS FOR ME, I'M GOING TO BED. ITS LATE AND I'M NO LONGER ENTERTAINING SOME LITTLE GEEK SUCH AS YOURSELF.

BESIDES, WHAT I COPIED WAS ON A FOOTBALL PAGE. THE SUGAR BOWL SCORE AND STATS WERE IN THE SAME ARTICLE.

KAYNE

Top Bottom