Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best AAS for stubborn belly fat

bluetwistedsteel67 said:
TREN is always the answer. What's the best cutter? TREN! What's the best for legit size and strength? TREN! What's the meaning to life? TREN! What do I love more than pussy? TRE..........fuck that, pussy is why I do this shit in the first place.

LOL! hell yea brotha

bluetwistedsteel67 said:
TREN is always the answer. What's the best cutter? TREN! What's the best for legit size and strength? TREN! What's the meaning to life? TREN! What do I love more than pussy? TRE..........fuck that, pussy is why I do this shit in the first place.

hey, do you like tren?? :rainbow:

macrophage69alpha said:
Thirty-two 60- to 87-yr-old men (body mass index, 28.1 +/- 3.4 kg/m(2)) were randomized to oxandrolone (20 mg/d; n = 20) or matching placebo (n = 12) treatment for 12 wk. Oxandrolone reduced total (-1.8 +/- 1.0 kg; P < 0.001), trunk (-1.2 +/- 0.6 kg; P < 0.001), ... fat, as determined by dual energy x-ray absorptiometry. ...
... Losses of total fat and SAT were greater in men with baseline testosterone of 10.4 nmol/liter or less (<or= 300 ng/dl) than in those with higher levels [-2.5 +/- 1.1 vs. -1.5 +/- 0.8 kg (P = 0.036) and -24.1 +/- 14.3 vs. -2.9 +/- 21.3 cm(2) (P = 0.03), respectively]. ...
... Thus, therapy with an androgen that does not adversely affect lipids may be beneficial for some components of the metabolic syndrome in overweight older men with low testosterone levels.

This does raise the question of how differences in insulin levels and insulin sensitivity vary between the average age group on EF and 60-87 year olds. Further, the conclusionary statement, "Thus, therapy with an androgen that does not adversely affect lipids may be beneficial for some components of the metabolic syndrome in overweight older men with low testosterone levels" seems to really not apply to the general population of those here, unless they are overweight, rather old, and exhibit low testosterone levels. I know that these studies are rarely, if ever, done on young, healthy steroid-using bodybuilders. Nevertheless, it seems quite the extrapolation when applied here.

I don't know if "stubborn belly fat" refers to a 42" waist or to losing that last subcu fat for competition, but it seems the credited response would be, depending on circumstances, either diet/cardio or drugs more geared towards weight loss.

:cow:

Every morning I eat a zero calorie breakfast-

PUSSY
Tastes great
Less Filling
And the breakfast of champions

Then I do cardio for bout an hour.

mauit44 said:
What is the best in your opinion?

I don't believe in using steroids to "burn bodyfat," rather a good diet/cardio/training regiment is in order.

Try a bodyopus, with the normal BP interval training/cardio. You can add anavar/test/tren if you want....

my brain is not quite working right this morning, I think it's still asleep.

so, taking AAS while on a big calorie reduction will help burn more fat than muscle? Or do you need to find your maintenance calorie level and just hit up the cardio more? or...or, the list continues... :worried:

I think it varies so much by individual, it's hard to have a 'good' answer. I'm trying to get this bodyfat down (would love to see a single digit bf%), and just struggling a little. I am tracking my meals, picked up the intensity of my workouts, but only getting cardio in twice a week. Currently on a tren/winny/test cycle... wk 4.

Top Bottom