Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BCS bullshit!

dirty~d~

Slobberknocker
Platinum
Kansas is THIRD and LSU is FIRST??? Please, someone, ANYONE explain this to me! Oregon deserves second, but Kansas IS FIRST! Who are these wankers that decided LSU, LOST A GAME btw, is a number one team... in the meantime an undefeated team is ranked third?

I'm not even a Kansas fan and this shit irritates me. The BCS voters need to back off of the Cajun jock.

dirty~d~ said:
Kansas is THIRD and LSU is FIRST??? Please, someone, ANYONE explain this to me! Oregon deserves second, but Kansas IS FIRST! Who are these wankers that decided LSU, LOST A GAME btw, is a number one team... in the meantime an undefeated team is ranked third?

I'm not even a Kansas fan and this shit irritates me. The BCS voters need to back off of the Cajun jock.

because of the strength of schedule. I agree that LSU should be first. they beat alot of really good teams, meanwhile Kansas beat not that good of teams.

Strength of the schedule didn't mean shite on Saturday. Thank you Arkansas!!

Fuck Bcs, Go Playoffs

plus it isnt fair that some teams have to play championship games while others do not, they have to play more games and get punished for it

LSU played 7 top 20 teams both losses coming in triple overtime. kansas lost to the only good team they played. mizzou lost to oklahoma. hawaii, the only undefeated team, didnt even play anyone with a winning season except boise state. therefor LSU and OSU got to the game because of their schedule strength. I would like a playoff just because i think OU WV and Vtech all deserved a chance. Pat White is a stud. and just for fun tebow for heisman.

Top Bottom