Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Baseball Player Dies...death May Be Attributed To Thermogenic Agents!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter KAYNE
  • Start date Start date
spatts said:
SPATTS:
The very mechanism of action concerns me. It is a bronchial dilator, often used as a medicine for asthmatics which helps to open the airways during an attack. It is only available by prescription in some countries. It would seem to me that since the body has its own way of dilating, that the muscles can weaken if they never have to work to open and close. Perhaps MS or W6 could explain this to me/you better. If I straighten my arm, and don't bend it again for months, wouldn't the bicep weaken/atrophy? Isn't this what happens when you put something in a cast, and the limb ends up smaller? If your bronchials are always dilated, it would seem to me that the muscles can weaken to the point that they do not dilate and contract properly on their own.

MS:
Spatts, you're on the right track but for different reasons. Drugs like ephedrine (and more so clen) can make asthmatics less responsive to treatment if they are used chronically. But the mechanism is via downregulation, desensitization and sequestration of beta adrenergic receptors. To add another level of complexity to the problem, as many as 30% of caucasians have a genetic change that makes them more prone to this type of downregulation (and a whole host of other metabolic differences).

Ladies, no offense but, its called

KETOTIFEN

Enough said.

Fonz

Alot of things can fuck with your cardiovascular system, not just ECA. 17AA's are not the only AAS that are culprit in dyslipidemia either. Many AAS (if not all) can also cause erythrocytosis (high number of red blood cells) which can increase the chances of clotting.

I don't know exactly how this guy died, heart attack is such a generic term. ECA is not likely to cause a M.I. Perhaps an arrythmia leading to cardiac arrest is more likely.

Whatever the cause, it is sad to see someone go like that when they are just reaching their prime.

Top Bottom