Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Baseball Player Dies...death May Be Attributed To Thermogenic Agents!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter KAYNE
  • Start date Start date
havoc said:
Marijuana slows down my heartrate, your heart is controlled by your mind. peace

Then taking ephedrine shouldn't be a problem for the strong-minded. LOL.:FRlol:

Awesome! Where's a gram of coke when you need it?

Fast Twitch Fiber said:
I wonder how much the guy took. The media likes to report these things but they usually don't mention that the dumbass took 100 times the recommended dose.

CHILL OUT MAN, THIS GUY WAS REALLY NICE AND FRIENDLY TO EVERYONE. HE WAS SO WELL LIKED THAT 3000 PEOPLE WERE AT HIS FUNERAL, AND IT WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WEEK. I'VE MET HIM A FEW TIMES BUT MOSTLY THROUGH FRIENDS THAT I KNOW ON THE TEAM.

HE WASNT TAKING 10 TIMES THE RECOMMENDED DOSE BUT I UNDERSTAND HE WAS TAKING THEM FOR A WHILE. MAYBE HE HAD A PREDETERMINED HEART CONDITION THAT NOONE KNOWS ABOUT. THEY DIDNT (WONT) DISCLOSE THAT INFO. I ONLY KNOW THIS CUZ I KNOW PEOPLE ON THE TEAM.

KAYNE

Blaming Thermo's for death is bullshit.

I would go ahead and say that 60-80% of high school and college athletes take this shit on a regular basis and when one guy dies, everyone blames the suppliments.

People have heart conditions and don't know about them, and they die from them, all the time.

Regardless, tragic situation, sorry about your friend.

NATY

IT WASNT THE BLAME AS MUCH AS IT MAY, AND I STRESS "MAY", HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO HIS DEATH.

WE WILL NOT KNOW ALL THE FACTS SO THERE IS NO TELLING. BUT HE DID HAVE A HEART ATTACK AND THE DR'S SAID THAT THE THERMOS HE WAS TAKING PROBABLY WAS THE CATALYST THAT CAUSED IT.

KAYNE

I have been off thermogenics for months and I feel so much better off of them. I started in high school my senior year before I knew about ephedra and I would take a shit load of Yellow jackets throuhout the day for energy. Not to mention my mom had herbal power trim pills that had ephedra in them also and I took a lot of those thinking it was healthy. Anyways I was hooked on these things for 2 years and had no energy without them. I got off of them in January or around there and I slept for a large chunk of the day for about 2 weeks. My heart started to geat weird like palpitations or something and I said fuck I need to stop these right now. Luckily I survived but I can see how a guy could die from these by using them for to long. Here in Vegas there are so many stripper that are hooked on these things and they honestly can't live without them.

hey KAYNE, i was wondering what happened to that kid also. i havent heard anything about him on the news ately, or maybe its cause i havent turned on the TV or picked up The Times Pycaune (sp?) in a while

NUTRI-W

YOU PROBABLY WONT HEAR ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT HIM. I THINK THEY DONT REALLY WANT TO RELEASE ANYTHING LIKE THAT. HE WAS SUCH A GOOD KID, THEY WOULDNT WANT TO TARNISH THAT REP.

KAYNE

I have been off for about a month now.

I was on for damn near three years, my doses varied over time. my high point was 225mg ephedrine hcl and 9 nodoz a day (plus coffee, diet soda etc.)

when I quit I reduced by one pill of each a week until I stopped. there was a period during the decline that I would wake wheezing pretty bad. I have had minor asthma for my entire life, so albuterol inhalers got me through.

Risk to the heart and bp and asthmatics is overrated. What really needs to be looked at is the risks to brain chemistry. this stuff damn near drove me insane. I wound up with an anxiety disorder and bulimia before starting anti anxiety meds.

People don't understand the delicate balance between epinephrine and norep, as well as dopamine and seritonin. Ephedrine sends these chemicals into fluxes that WILL affect your mind.

I won't ever take them again. I think crystal meth is safer, personally. I honestly feel that this is far more dangerous of a gateway drug that alcohol or cigs, also.

If you can handle it, good for you. BUT IF YOU HAVE ANY HISTORY OF PSYCHOLOGICAL IMBALANCE AVOID THIS LIKE THE PLAGUE!

Top Bottom