Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bart Scott to the Jets...

buffalo never counts as a NY team you fuck.

that's canada pretty much.

there's not one hockey fan in the world who considers the sabres a NY team and its the same with the bills

Bro its a good idea and besides it would be less heart break for u especially when the fins own it next year

Bro its a good idea and besides it would be less heart break for u especially when the fins own it next year

you're an idiot.

you know why?

because you havent' looked at the fins schedule for next year lololololololololololololol.

i showed it to my friends who were dolphins fans and you could see as i started rattling off names how scared they were.

they have probably the worst schedule in the league outside of NFC east teams (just because of how tough that division is)

Dolphins do have a tough schedule this upcoming season
Brutal, would be more of a description

Pats with Brady back win 12 games this season

Also, I think the Jets like CW said, can get a solid playing QB that doesn't make mistakes and make some noise as a wild card.

Dolphins will be lucky to win 9 games

NFL network is confirming that the deal is not done and he called Baltimore one more time and they upped their offer.

later report

Scott-to-Jets done
Friday, February 27, 2009
Posted By Albert Breer 6:20 PM
The Jets and Bart Scott's agents are finalizing a blockbuster deal after a tumultuous day of negotiations.

The move solidifies New York at ILB, pairing Scott with rising star David Harris, and puts Baltimore in a precarious position, with Ray Lewis still sitting on the market.

Scott's deal is worth about $48 million over six years, with $27 million coming in the first three years of the contract, and approximately $22 million of it guaranteed.

good pick up
he's kinda a bone head though in he makes dumb penalties
Also, his # may be skewed from playing alongside R.Lewis and Suggs

Last edited:
pats with brady .. win it all .. if he is 100%

oh, they'll be making noise this year, nobody with half a brain would argue that.
With the jets just picking up Bart Scott and Haynesworth leaving Tennessee it makes the Pats competition that much easier to get to the dance

They just picked up Fred Taylor to add to their monster back field tandem and signed Baker from the Jets who is a average pass catcher, but a 2nd TE crushing blocker(which we severely lacked for years since we lost Daniel graham to Denver.
They also haven't traded cassell yet, to stock pile themselves with picks.

fruck...can't believe the Pats traded Vrabel to KC

yeah, fan favorite, classy guy, great player.

He was starting to decline(turning 34) in production though, and with the development of Crable and Guyton he became expendable.

Top Bottom