Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

B12 Canada?

enduro66

Im after some B12 injections up here in Canada anyone know a place I can get some.Should I order it from the states?

B12 injections are OTC in Canada. You can go into any shoppers drug mart and pick up a vial for under $10 - the needles are also OTC but are only stocked in a couple of stores.

Re: B12

enduro66 said:
Thanx Remy
How much should I use per week ?
Do you feel a difference using the injectoins?

I'm using 1000-1500mcg ED right now.

B12 is water soluble so its half life is short - you can start with 500mcg / EOD and see how that works for you. Some clinics administer 1500mcg 2x a week - you may want to try that if your not fond of injecting. You can inject IM or subq - its your choice, I use subq with a 27g .5" 1cc.

B12 is associated with mood and appetite therapy.
I can personally feel a difference - not huge but noticable.

Vitamin B-12: placebo or neglected therapeutic tool?
Newbold HL.

Patients with normal serum vitamin B-12 levels were given injections of hydroxocobalamin (vitamin B-12b) interspersed with injections of sterile water. Those who felt better with B-12b had additional injections to establish the amount of B-12b that gave the maximum feeling of well-being. Serum vitamin B-12 tests were performed to record the level at which the patients felt best. On the same day they took a Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI), an objective computerized psychological test. Hydroxocobalamin injections were then discontinued for 5 to 7 days. The patients took another serum vitamin B-12 test and another MMPI. With the higher vitamin B-12 levels, the MMPI patterns were at or closer to normal. With lower serum vitamin B-12 levels, MMPI patterns showed much more emotional distress. The author suspects that vitamin B-12 dependency disorders are common and are neglected by the medical profession.

Last edited:
Top Bottom