Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Autistic basketball player

I love b-ball too. I would still be playing if not for the damage it does to my knees. I'd drive right in the lane and I don't care who's there. No fear.

just talking about this story a while ago. def. a tear jerker. the reaction of fans and cheerleaders and the bench was awesome.

Did ESPN do a feature on him a while ago? I remember watching something like that, where in something like the last game of the season he went out and hit a shot and the gym just went nuts. GREAT story. Well done by ESPN too

KillahBee said:
Did ESPN do a feature on him a while ago? I remember watching something like that, where in something like the last game of the season he went out and hit a shot and the gym just went nuts. GREAT story. Well done by ESPN too

dont know,but this was fairly recent (last weekend). He hit 6 threes, and ended up with 20 points.

man, just watching his bench go nuts..you could tell they werent laughing at him, but genuinely happy/excited for him after every trey.

you should try to find that highlight. its sick.

Top Bottom