Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attn: Mostly everyone who likes the Patriots

4everhung said:
cara wins from the neck up
I'll take the rookie's body

she's fucking HOTTER in person bro

HOT

thick and muscular body, my boy misses sex with her...badly

shit I would hit it, I think he took his "stamp" off her ("stamp" meaning the one girl your friends have that you CANNOT fuck no matter what...until the "stamp" has been removed)

NJjuice22 said:
lmfao. to funny swole.

dude you know about the stamp

think of a good friend. now think of that 1 girl he would be PISSED about if you slept with

that girl has "the stamp"

swole said:
dude you know about the stamp

think of a good friend. now think of that 1 girl he would be PISSED about if you slept with

that girl has "the stamp"

I have got 1 friend that I would respect "the stamp" factor. and the chick isnt that hot to begin with.

NJjuice22 said:
I have got 1 friend that I would respect "the stamp" factor. and the chick isnt that hot to begin with.

Exactly...but hot or not, you gotta respect "the stamp"

bros befo hoes

stamps befo tramps

lol

swole said:
Exactly...but hot or not, you gotta respect "the stamp"

bros befo hoes

stamps befo tramps

lol

I gotta give myself credit with one thing. Im a horny,selfish fuck anything with 2 legs and a cooter type guy. But i dont mess with chicks that have dated a friend. shit is a turn-off for some reason. there have been several times i said "im sorry i cant do this" to a chick for that reason.

NJjuice22 said:
I gotta give myself credit with one thing. Im a horny,selfish fuck anything with 2 legs and a cooter type guy. But i dont mess with chicks that have dated a friend. shit is a turn-off for some reason. there have been several times i said "im sorry i cant do this" to a chick for that reason.

Juice I completely agree. I will admit, I don't go after everything...but one time my best friend's ex (same guy who dated the Pat's cheerleader) came onto me on night at Uconn. She was right in my face, trying to get me to kiss her and go back to her room. I told her goodnight, and I called her tomorrow to settle the situation. Now I was extremely upset, I felt guilty for not telling my boy, but in the end I know he was better off not knowing about it. If push comes to shove, I know he will understand me not telling him since she already has another bf.

I give you credit since you seem to be more aggressive than I am with that stuff.

4everhung said:
anyone find a line on denver/NE yet?
they got seattle favored by 8.5

Not even two minutes after the end of the Steelers game. Denver -3.5 over New England.

Indianapolis -9.5 over Pittsburgh

redguru said:
No line yet because it depends on the outcome of the Pittsburgh game. If Cincy wins, they go to Denver. If Pittsburgh wins, NE goes to Denver.
what do I know?

Top Bottom