Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attn: Mostly everyone who likes the Patriots

Patriots rookie cheerleader (my work is done here)

ImgDyn.cfm

swole said:
i got nothing but love for u

But seriously, all Boston sports fans are the same: sloppy facial hair, old ass navy blue Sox cap, gray hoodie, cargo pants, brown American Eagle boots, stupid accent, they get Aeropostale gift cards for Christmas and birthdays, they all are quick to comment on how some tard from the Sox went to the Yankees like the player gives a fuck about the fans since he's sick of how tacky Boston fans are, how Tom Brady is the best QB ever to prance on the gridiron, how Sam Adams is the best beer ever, how the Cape is in fact, not populated by fags.

Check it:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=427695&highlight=red+sox

Pats chearleasers are hot as hell , no question

But Pats fans shouldn't get cocky after that win when the other team didn't tackle in the second half. False sense of security...

I'l like to see Pats go to Pittsburg and win against that defense and see them play the colts in the AFC championship

I find them both highly doable...Congrats on your fine work.

GJ, Pat's fans have faced this doubt for years now, however 3/4 Superbowls speaks for itself.

swole said:
She's busted.

Cara Orazietti, current Pat's cheerleader. She goes to Uconn with me. My best friend dated this girl for 3 years, and I banged 2 of her friends:

Pic:
ImgDyn.cfm

Bio: http://www.patriots.com/cheerleaders/index.cfm?ac=bios&cid=28539

I wouldn't normally use this for ammo, but you fired at me with some ugly chic.

mightymouse69 said:
I find them both highly doable...Congrats on your fine work.

GJ, Pat's fans have faced this doubt for years now, however 3/4 Superbowls speaks for itself.

I will agree the Pats are the best team in recent memory. It will be a feat if they win it all this year with thier secondary decimated as it is. Not hatin' just being real (formed db , :lmao:) Db's are important

gjohnson5 said:
I will agree the Pats are the best team in recent memory. It will be a feat if they win it all this year with thier secondary decimated as it is. Not hatin' just being real (formed db , :lmao:) Db's are important

Brady continues to destroy records (most wins in a row, on and on)...yesterday he beat bart starrs playoff record...he's still a kid

swole said:
i got nothing but love for u

But seriously, all Boston sports fans are the same: sloppy facial hair, old ass navy blue Sox cap, gray hoodie, cargo pants, brown American Eagle boots, stupid accent, they get Aeropostale gift cards for Christmas and birthdays, they all are quick to comment on how some tard from the Sox went to the Yankees like the player gives a fuck about the fans since he's sick of how tacky Boston fans are, how Tom Brady is the best QB ever to prance on the gridiron, how Sam Adams is the best beer ever, how the Cape is in fact, not populated by fags.

Check it:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=427695&highlight=red+sox

You , mightymouse, dunk , and other should make a krewe and continue to make posts like that so I can laugh my ass off

4everhung said:
anyone find a line on denver/NE yet?
they got seattle favored by 8.5

No line yet because it depends on the outcome of the Pittsburgh game. If Cincy wins, they go to Denver. If Pittsburgh wins, NE goes to Denver.

Top Bottom