Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attn: Mostly everyone who likes the Patriots

dognutz said:
Too funny! Last year we all heard the Pats would lose to the Steelers, then they killed the happless Steelers in the playoffs, then what happens? Peyton will kill the Pats. Oops! Sorry Peyton gets killed by the Pats again! Then the Pats dominate the Eagles when everyone says how good the Eagles QB is, sorry I forget his name already cause he sucks. Now the Pats dominate the pittiful Jagoffs and you sorry asses say they played poorly. PLease, your worst nightmare is drawing the Pats in the playoffs because they know how to win. Peyton loses every big game he plays in and the Pats will make him look sick again. The PAts have been hurt all year and they are still not full throttle but are closer than during the season. You are all bitter BObs because your teams have lost to the Dynasty! 3 outa 4 and looking for more. What has Peton done? What has Vick done? What has Rothlessburgermeistergreenbaumbergerstein done? What has your team done? NOthing! Pats rule and you Pats haters are all bitter!

Brady is the best Qb in football period.
and new england will be winning super bowls in 2008 too

StickFigure said:
All I care about is what the teams have done this year and NE has not impresse me at all.
even after the final I still stand by taking Jax and the 7.5
you just don't win them all
but this game was even until 2 breaks
can anyone recall if the jax fumble on their own 12 was "forced"?

football is a pussy sport

dognutz said:
Too funny! Last year we all heard the Pats would lose to the Steelers, then they killed the happless Steelers in the playoffs, then what happens? Peyton will kill the Pats. Oops! Sorry Peyton gets killed by the Pats again! Then the Pats dominate the Eagles when everyone says how good the Eagles QB is, sorry I forget his name already cause he sucks. Now the Pats dominate the pittiful Jagoffs and you sorry asses say they played poorly. PLease, your worst nightmare is drawing the Pats in the playoffs because they know how to win. Peyton loses every big game he plays in and the Pats will make him look sick again. The PAts have been hurt all year and they are still not full throttle but are closer than during the season. You are all bitter BObs because your teams have lost to the Dynasty! 3 outa 4 and looking for more. What has Peton done? What has Vick done? What has Rothlessburgermeistergreenbaumbergerstein done? What has your team done? NOthing! Pats rule and you Pats haters are all bitter!

Brady is the best Qb in football period.

My disillusional friend, if the Pats play as poorly as they did tonight, against Denver, they will get their asses handed to them on a silver platter in the first quarter. Even if they bring their a-game the Broncos are a MUCH better team.
Pats have had a good run but they are not going to see another superbowl win except from the stands.

I'm a Bengals fan and bet the max on them tomorrow with our play cash
but I'm not out of focus about the relative strengths of the two clubs
in reality with actual cash I'd have bet washington only
and I didn't watch the game and only have scant feedback
but that game came down to "breaks"
if you are going to bet real coin you want to limit yourself to wagering only on events you have a throughly strong opinion on
such that even with a couple of miscues your team comes out ahead
e.g. taking utah +9 against ga tech

Top Bottom