Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attn: Mostly everyone who likes the Patriots

Doesn't matter really how they played tonight, looks like they will face Denver next week and it's all over for them but the crying!

mightymouse69 said:
I give up...lol...sorry, just lol...
you don't have to convince me
I'll put the new england game up next week with a 250000 limit
then again maybe not as quite a few here understand you can't just examine a game's final score to truly appreciate "what" happened

Too funny! Last year we all heard the Pats would lose to the Steelers, then they killed the happless Steelers in the playoffs, then what happens? Peyton will kill the Pats. Oops! Sorry Peyton gets killed by the Pats again! Then the Pats dominate the Eagles when everyone says how good the Eagles QB is, sorry I forget his name already cause he sucks. Now the Pats dominate the pittiful Jagoffs and you sorry asses say they played poorly. PLease, your worst nightmare is drawing the Pats in the playoffs because they know how to win. Peyton loses every big game he plays in and the Pats will make him look sick again. The PAts have been hurt all year and they are still not full throttle but are closer than during the season. You are all bitter BObs because your teams have lost to the Dynasty! 3 outa 4 and looking for more. What has Peton done? What has Vick done? What has Rothlessburgermeistergreenbaumbergerstein done? What has your team done? NOthing! Pats rule and you Pats haters are all bitter!

Brady is the best Qb in football period.

The New England secondary was weak in the center, very weak. If that had been Manning he'd have picked them apart. You didn't start getting decent pressure on Leftwich until the second half after the score opened up. Jacksonville had the weakest second half of the season schedule of any of the playoff teams. You play like that against any of the other teams in the AFC playoffs, you get beat.

dognutz said:
Too funny! Last year we all heard the Pats would lose to the Steelers, then they killed the happless Steelers in the playoffs, then what happens? Peyton will kill the Pats. Oops! Sorry Peyton gets killed by the Pats again! Then the Pats dominate the Eagles when everyone says how good the Eagles QB is, sorry I forget his name already cause he sucks. Now the Pats dominate the pittiful Jagoffs and you sorry asses say they played poorly. PLease, your worst nightmare is drawing the Pats in the playoffs because they know how to win. Peyton loses every big game he plays in and the Pats will make him look sick again. The PAts have been hurt all year and they are still not full throttle but are closer than during the season. You are all bitter BObs because your teams have lost to the Dynasty! 3 outa 4 and looking for more. What has Peton done? What has Vick done? What has Rothlessburgermeistergreenbaumbergerstein done? What has your team done? NOthing! Pats rule and you Pats haters are all bitter!

Brady is the best Qb in football period.

STFU noob!!

StickFigure said:
Doesn't matter really how they played tonight, looks like they will face Denver next week and it's all over for them but the crying!
denver minus 5
may be less as NE generally gets a 1-2 point inflation/deflation due to their national notoreity
like the Yankees are overpriced even in down years

Top Bottom