Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arnold Classic 2002?

Re: VIP tickets

hvypl8s said:
I will be there for sure! Any of you guys ever get the VIP package? Is it worth it???

Pl8s

One of my buddies got it last year. He took my video camera to the Men's finals and taped the whole thing. At the benefit dinner after the show, he sat with Mike Katzmier (sp). He taped part of the afterdinner party. Some of the competetiors were dancing on the stage. Meanwhile I was sitting in the hotel lobby, watching the fitness competitors returning from the dinner. All dressed up and looking hella good. I'm defiently getting VIP this year.

I was talking to Marla Duncan in the hotel elevator. I think she wanted me, she just didn't realize it at the time. Either that or she wasn't drunk enough and I didn't have my bag of nickles.
Later

VIP Here I come!

Manilla you make it sound too good to pass up. $350 is steep, but how can you pass it up?! See you there!

last year I was riding up in the elevator it was just me and Flex it was pretty cool I talked to him for a little while. then later It was Kovacs with his box of syringes. also, later debbie kruck was in there, along with amy fadhli, oh yes it was great, amy offered me her skirt with the flames on it , those of you who where there last year know what I am talking about, the met-rx flames.... I plan to bag her this year,should have last year!!

The real story is the Fitness Expo. I didn't even bother going to the show. My friends and I were having too much fun at the clubs and restaurants hitting on the chicks. The fitness expo is just one big flirtathon. I met Angel Teves(she was cool and your typical know how to flirt you up girl so you but more pics from her).. and Rachael Moore was amazing and very personable. The coolest girl there. Although I met quite a few beautiful nice girls there. One was named Shauna from the Pinnacle booth..she was a hot and very nice as well and we were supposed to hook up at 'Fabric' which is the hot spot night club there. Unfortunately the place was so busy I didn't see her.
I had a blast last year and will probably once again be going up this
year compliments of Pro Lab again. All expenses paid..

yeah, I had the vip package last yr. I pretty much go everyyear. I didnt think that the vip package was worth the price. The expo is the shit. Hot girls and free goodies. You can rent a hotel room pretty cheap if you go out of downtown across the bridge. Its worth the trip. Just dont take your girl with you(trust me on that one). Last yr, I was at club afterwards and flex, levrone and a lot of other famous guys were out having a good time. A lot of bitches kissing each other on the dance floors. Awsome time. Just watch out for the gay clubs. I heard there are a lot of those in columbus(I mean gay guys that is. Nothing against them, just not my cup of tea)

Yeah there are a lot of "alternative" clubs... Fabric is cool but it is small, but nowadays most of the clubs in Columbus are small to make hopping more fun. The Arnold Classic brings about some fun parties. Your best bet is to ask about and you will find the fun. the word leaks through the gyms here too...

Top Bottom