Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are you ready for some football?

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
kano said:
I hope not bro I bet everything I had lol

LOL...i hope you didn't bet any real money.

fuckin jets.

i've very conflicted about this game. on one hand, i don't want my fuckin douchebag dolphin fan friends taunting me on how their only victory came against us.

on the other hand, i want them to lose as many as possible so they can get a good pick and get McFadden (i pray to god everyday they don't pick howie long's son)

Phaded said:
i think miami will win by alot.

dude
they have a 4th string starting running back, a rookie wierdo mormon QB starting only his 3rd game and yet to score a td, a white safety and a 70 year old front 7.

not that the jets are much better AND they're without their 2 best receivers, but that team(fins) putting up alot points is a joke

calveless wonder said:
dude
they have a 4th string starting running back, a rookie wierdo mormon starting only his 3rd game and yet to score a td, a white safety and a 70 year old front 7.

not that the jets are much better AND they're without their 2 best receivers, but that team(fins) putting up alot points is a joke

after holding pitt to 3 their pumped and ready to go..

dead_reggin_storage_fashi said:
my team is the ravens so monday night........... kc tooo

that's right. you guys have no teams to cheer for over there anymore.

either the chargers....or LOL, the raiders. who the fuck can be a raiders fan now a days.

that ravens offense is so terrible. i don't get why they never signed a different quarterback or drafted a decent WR

calveless wonder said:
the battle of attrition........

jets and dolphins. wow that game is going to be terrible.

jacksonville indy should be good though. too bad it comes on CBS which is the same channel they'll be showing the dolphins. gay

Yeah we didn't get to watch JAX vs. Indy cuz of the Stupid Eagles game being on....azznozzles bump the good games....

And those GODDAM Redskins!! :mad: Can't hold a freaking lead can you??

At least Da Bears are on now....

Top Bottom