Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are you a TRUE football fan???

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
madbomber31 said:
i would like to but most schools in this area require you to teach there as well... plus the job i currently have has some funky ass hours....

if i were a coach i'd have all my players bust out their front two teeth and talk an insane amount of shit... that way, they could be the next strahan... oh, but first i'd have to hit them with a pan to stupid them up... strahan's smarts are about that of a 7 year old... which explains mouthfulofcockjuice's obsession with him.

Your dream may come true. The Giants will have an opening around week 3 for a new coach. Send in your Resume now! Personally i'd rather shoot myself in the head before coaching any NY team.

ya... try that shit against the eagles db's with HUGH and DERRICK B comin in hard... one of two things will happen, a pick or a dead danny.

i'm curious where you people come up with the eagles having a sub par offense... its actually VERY VERY SOLID... not the rams by any means.. but then again they dont want to be the rams offense. wr's are better than they get credit for and will be as improved as last years were over the previous (small and johnson).... TE is set... i tell ya what, we can have this chat again in 2 months... by then you'll know who brian westbrook is and what spark he adds (think tiki)... duce will prove he is every bit the back he was 2 years ago prior to the injury to his foot... and levens will show that he can still produce since he doesnt have to play every down.... dont get me going... you have danny fuckin wAWFUL...

I've never said that the redskins O is gonna be any good. they'll be lucky if they can run a ravens type offense with ball control offense.

as for the eagles, the running game is fantastic, and mcnabb is the man, but when James Trash is pretty much your best WR (last year) you have huge problems and will NOT make it to the big game in January. Mabye the WR's will be better this year, until then, they haven't done dick.

well, you should know thrash.. but he did produce a little bit in philly and in washington... i admit, things could be better... adn thats why we look at number 84 and say we have a lot of hope.

if they can get that part of the O going they are going to be tough to stop. If not, it'll be another trip to the playoffs but not the SB.

I thought Thrash played great last year, especially in the playoffs and last couple of regular season games. He stepped up big time and we was being hampered by a knee injury.

Westbrook looks amazing from what i heard and he's what?..a 4th round pick?

No matter how good your defense is when you have a QB like Mcnabb you just can't set a game plan. So no matter how good the skins D is you just never know. The eagles are going to play alot of smashmouth football on offense this year.

Top Bottom