Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone watching the heavyweight championship. Klitchko vs. Williams?

i'm becoming a fan of klitchko more and more. i watched that special on his 3 latest fights on hbo. seems like he has alot of heart

Devastation said:
i'm becoming a fan of klitchko more and more. i watched that special on his 3 latest fights on hbo. seems like he has alot of heart

Yep,he is the opposite of his brother.I can't believe some of the shots he absorbed from Lewis and did not go down from.He can take a great shot,and he can hurt you with either hand.He slips shots well too.

I don't think I have seen such a one sided heavyweight championship fight before. As soon as the fight started, Klitshko started with the heavy handed jabs that were snapping Williams' head back like Vitali just threw a right cross or something. But just like what proved to be the case when Williams fought Tyson, the man has a head of steel. I couldn't believe the shots he was taking and stil fighting back. Reminded me a lot when Vitali fought Corey Sanders. He just kept coming until he finally wore himself out.

I was a little concerned with the way Vitali appeared to be breathing really heavily with his mouth open at the beginning of the fight. I was afraid that he was gonna run out of steam. But the more I watched, it just seems like that's the way he like to breath.

There should be no doubt in the boxing community that Vitali is the legitimate heavyweight champion.

Top Bottom