Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone watching the heavyweight championship. Klitchko vs. Williams?

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
Who's winning?

Klitchko is kicking his ass. 2 knockdowns already going into the 4th round. This is the guy who knocked out Tyson. Klitchko's the real deal.

Guess I'm the only "sweet science" fan here. Boxing has been exposed as a one dimensional sport. At no time was a heavyweight boxing champion ever the baddest man on the planet. I still love to watch the great ones though.

Klitchko has won every round, 2 by a 10-8 margin as they go into the 7th. He has 33 ko's in 34 victories. That's pretty damn impressive. Right up there with the highest ko ratio in history. This guy took all an aging washed up Tyson had to give, let's see if he can last tonight.

Yeah, but that was more hype then anything. Tyson lost alot after his first trainer / mentor died.

biteme said:
At no time was a heavyweight boxing champion ever the baddest man on the planet. I still love to watch the great ones though.

I'll take a Tyson in his prime against anyone........of any era.

Tyson circa-1986-1990 was the best there ever was.

Intimidation, strength, speed, execution. He didn't fight people, be beat them to a bloody pulp.

DIV

:chomp:

It appears that Klitchko is the first legitimate white heavyweight champion in many years. He's the best in the division. He was beating Lewis on points (No one had ever done that) before the fight had to be stopped because of a nasty cut. Not an explosive fighter, but neither was Lewis, just very effective and accurate boxer/power punching big men.

DIVISION said:
I'll take a Tyson in his prime against anyone........of any era.

Tyson circa-1986-1990 was the best there ever was.

Intimidation, strength, speed, execution. He didn't fight people, be beat them to a bloody pulp.

DIV

:chomp:

A lot of people would agree with you there. He was the ultimate fighting machine. Built like a pit bull with the same ferociousness and tenacity.

Fight's over. Klitchko knocked him down 4 times and totally dominated the fight. Klitch would have destroyed Tyson, but Tyson was finished long ago.

biteme said:
It appears that Klitchko is the first legitimate white heavyweight champion in many years. He's the best in the division. He was beating Lewis on points (No one had ever done that) before the fight had to be stopped because of a nasty cut. Not an explosive fighter, but neither was Lewis, just very effective and accurate boxer/power punching big men.

I guess that's one way of looking at it although the heavy weight division really really sucks now so he is not really more than Franz Botha to me until he has some good title defenses against quality fighters. And why is it is seems the only white guys who can do anything in the heavyweight division are European these days? The same can almost be said for the NBA too.

Top Bottom