Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone heard of this SARMS source?

Aznboy30

Was on ebay, and I saw this liquid ostarine by SS (Sarms Series) Labs. Anyone tried it?
PS please do not call it bs because it is not from sarms1 or sarmsx
Thanks!
9b8aee0906d1c857a36c81dfe5f985f6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I haven't used it so I can't comment. All I will say is that there is A LOT of fake SARMS floating around. It could be legit, it could be bunk. Who knows?

I personally would rather pay a little bit more to have the peace of mind to know that the products I am using are legit. I would use SARMS1.com if I was you.

the only place that has legit sarms is sarms1.

there was an independent study done on sarms products bought online randomly without any knowledge given, and they found that sarms1 was the ONLY place that had pure sarms

so take that for what it is worth

I have not tried it, but personally, I would not get this kind of compounds from ebay. A reputable source should have a proper web-site, to the least, and not just sell their stuff from ebay or craiglist.

You may as well visit the source section of the EVO forum - there you will find a lot of information about sources, and feedback on them. Really worth a look - http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/

Top Bottom