Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ANybody watching MNF!?!!?! Dolphins beat the Pats!

Lumberg

I am a huge fan of Tom Brady. He's unflappable and always seems to do the right thing.

But two bonehead passes on two successive possesions and they basically give the game away to teh Dolphins.

It's great to see those plucky Dolphins pull out a hard fought win and that one interim head coach with the super thick glasses get dunked with the Gatorade.

WOW!

Oh yeah secondary to that I am in the championship game of my FF league. Think Billy Volek has one more big game in him?

I can't stand Tom Brady and the Patriots. Love to see the NE region lose in any sport.

LOL! You must have hated the WOrld Series then.

My mom is from Boston, I am obligated to root for the Pats.

It was still cool seeing them lose. Only cos it was so cool to see the Dolphins WIN. Like THAT.

I hated the ALCS and the WS. I'm not a Yankee fan, but I dislike the Sox more.

Hated the Pats since the incident with the fumble vs the Raiders. Didn't care for them before that, but it was sealed after that.

I didn't watch the last 2 minutes. :(

turn out whole game was good
glad it wasnt a shit in the face
since NE lost they arent the top seed in the AFC anymore

all pitt has to do is win one more game for home field for the entire playoffs
(lets say pitt and NE tie same record )(pitty go as top seed since they beat NE)

very nice performance by Brendon Ayanbadejo(#50) in his first NFL start as a linebacker
and not just because of his being "johnny on the spot" for the late pick

Top Bottom