Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody watchin the NFL draft..??

aerojaxx said:
I saw that Eli Manning was traded to the NY Giants...I was hoping the Cowboys would go after him....

I was watching a little of it. I am starting to get tired of ESPN guys though. And I think the Cowboys are going to be ok with their current QB's. The NFC East is going to be awesome this year!!

aerojaxx said:
I saw that Eli Manning was traded to the NY Giants...I was hoping the Cowboys would go after him....

And do what with Henson? The guy's going to be a monster once he gets his game legs back. His arm is stronger now than when he left college and his timing was barely off according to the scouts.

I can't believe how many pics the Giants gave up

I flipped thru the channels until the Patriots pic came up. I was hoping they would try to trade up for DJ Williams and Jonathan Vilma. Hell...7 pics in the first four rounds should have landed two good first rounders..

aerojaxx said:

what do you think about the cowboys/bills draft trade/????

Eli is a bitch! It should be a privlidge to be the number one pick. Dont bitch about where you want to go. Its NOT his choice! Its called a draft, not free agency. And to think he would pull this selfish shit after what happened to Pillman and what Pillman stood for.

i was happy with the lions 1st day of the draft. They traded down one spot from 6 to 7, picked up Roy Williams WR from Texas, got the Browns 36th pick in the draft and traded that to KC to move back up to the 1st round and select Kevin Jones RB from V Tech.

Charlie Rogers and Roy Williams at WR's, Harrington at QB, Kevin Jones in the backfield should make for a better season in Detroit.

Top Bottom