Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any of you broshi's had dandruff?

slickdadd

The past few months after moving to a new locale, I have had some wicked bad dandruff. It's out of control. The itchy scalp kind. It's no good. I tried a generic brand Head & Shoulders take off and it did nothing but make my hair dry as a mofo and still dand-city. Lets hear what worked dudes.

t-gel worked for me when I had hair....bald is beautiful.

I have it. Nothing really clears it up for good. Every so often it comes back and I have to hit the Head and Shoulders again.

I also shave my hair very short so the flakes just fly out.

Well, for instance right now I am scratching my head like it has a combination of chicken pox and fireants crawling all over it. I can use my generic head and shoulders but all that will accomplish is for my hair to look like shit and for me to only have a little less flake-age.

GoldenDelicious said:
nizoral.

if it persists, see a doctor to check out the organism, and evaluate if it is being caused/worsened by something..

Yes you can also get some scalpacin, I have even woke up at night with the fire ant burning sensation that will kill it. Nizoral should end it ,I havn't tried it because its abit expensive!

RADAR

Sounds like you need Head and Shoulders Intensive Treatment. It is in a dark blue bottle and it smells wonderful (unlike t-gel or mostly any other dandruff shampoo).

Top Bottom