Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anti-Denver Broncos thread

Mountain Muscle said:
BRONCOS ALL THE WAY BABY! DON"T BE Hatin' JP...

DenverBroncosOld.png

I am sorry, you must be a Chiefs fan.

BTW, how are the chiefs doing anyway? They shouldn't even have points in this game.

My sorry excuse for being alive? Is to watch the Broncos do exactly what they are doing to the Chiefs tonight.

DenverBroncos_100.png

Aggreed :chomp:

Sapp is going to get his hands on 'The Snake' and tie him in knots!

GO RAIDERS!!! ;)

They came in second. Not bad if you ask me. :)

Second is the first loser still...

Come to think of it they came in second the last Super Bowl they were in as well didn't they? What was that score again?

:nerd: Come up with something original and get back to me. ;)

You know, it really is sad that you have to live in the past like that. I've moved on, why can't you? :mommakin:

Who is living in the past? I asked a simple question. Broncos won this week, Raiders lost how is that for living in the moment, don't be bitter still.

Priest is over rated, hell if any team had to run 90% of their offense thru 1 player then they would put up the same numbers. In the end it will be 1 and done as usual for the Chiefs if they make the playoffs

Mountain Muscle DAMN YOU and your Bronco karma! :chomp:

BTW, does anyone care about that other team in the West? I think they're called the Chargers, or something like that. ;)

juicedpigtails said:
i dunno. i was an elway fan. i went to old mile high for the 94 chiefs broncos regualr season game there. terrible game. chiefs were up big until 8 minutes left in the 4th quarter.

i grew up in KC. my family (extended too) all have season tickets and tailgate every game

I was going to back you up bro, till you made the comment of being an Elway fan.

I don't know if I'm a big KC fan or the biggest Bronco hater!

T. Gonzalez let me down big time in my Fantasy leagues! Priest came through like a Mug though!

Top Bottom